Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lara2033

PostSubject: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 pm

http://www.forex.tradingcharts.com/quotes/index.php?sym=usdiqd&Submit=Go&tz=GMT

I've never seen a change like that before.. maybe it's happening..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:07 pm

@lara2033 wrote:

Moments like this I wish I was skilled in this area shame .........But since im not hanghead ..............um, AJ? coffee

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lara2033

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm sorry it's 21.8000 not 28.000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Screen shot...

Last edited by Miskebam on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com
lara2033

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:27 pm

I just go a call from a contact who's deep in this deal who has high level contacts. He sez that his guy just told him that rate $3.32 and should rise quickly.. The reason this is happening people have gotten wind of the deal finishing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:32 pm

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS BUT AFTER CHECKING THE IQD WITH THE CBI THE RATE IS THE SAME. THE ONLY THING CHANGING THE RATE AND THE VALUE VS. THE USD. THE USD IS WHAT IS CHANGING. THIS IS GOING BY THE INFO I READ ON THIS SITE TODAY. SOME CLARIFICATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

@lara2033 wrote:
I just go a call from a contact who's deep in this deal who has high level contacts. He sez that his guy just told him that rate $3.32 and should rise quickly.. The reason this is happening people have gotten wind of the deal finishing.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:38 pm

that is the change from open to the high
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 pm

@lara2033 wrote:

Thats good enough for me, im buying more of them thar deenars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: yep   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

@ou812 wrote:
@lara2033 wrote:

Yeh Whatever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: yep   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm

@lara2033 wrote:

What we NEED to see is it going DOWN.................... not up!! come to us Re-instate
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Looks to me that both the IQD and VND are being traded internationally. Contrary to others beliefs. It will happen slow and over time, just like Shabibi has said. When he feels comfortable with USD trading in Iraq, he will pull the final trigger. I beleive we will see the IQD get stronger over the next 5 or 6 weeks. AJ
Back to top Go down
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 pm

@ou812 wrote:
@lara2033 wrote:

Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Yep Uh huh! and how many times have i heard this. Too many to count. More hype that might see the tight rope! AJ

Miskebam wrote:
@ou812 wrote:
@lara2033 wrote:

Suspect
Back to top Go down
MarciaD

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm

I have watched the forex consistently and the rate has dropped as low as 1134, meaning higher rates. It is usually Saturday and Sunday and then starts to rise again by Monday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:09 pm

AJAnderson wrote:
Looks to me that both the IQD and VND are being traded internationally. Contrary to others beliefs. It will happen slow and over time, just like Shabibi has said. When he feels comfortable with USD trading in Iraq, he will pull the final trigger. I beleive we will see the IQD get stronger over the next 5 or 6 weeks. AJ

But its NOT being trades since the forex companies are not offering it for trade. So until that happens, its not trading on forex. My friend works for a major forex company in FL. When HE says I can buy it there, I will believe its trading. Til then, no go....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shay74

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:48 pm

AJAnderson wrote:

You really think it will be that long, AJ? I'm so ready for this roller coaster ride to be over. wreckless
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

But its NOT being trades since the forex companies are not offering it for trade. So until that happens, its not trading on forex. My friend works for a major forex company in FL. When HE says I can buy it there, I will believe its trading. Til then, no go....

When does your friend think that will be?
Back to top Go down
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:49 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

They have no clue. They have had him on call so many times the last 4 years expecting it and nothing happens. They are as clueless as us lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 pm

I don't want to get anyones hopes up, especially since their is no proof to back it up. However, someone posted on recaps that it rv'd today and will post when all us banks are closed. And typically from what i have heard CBI updates on 1st and 15th perfect timing? You be the judge.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 pm

@lara2033 wrote:

I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I read a post somewhere that the rate(once rv'd) can only be changed +/-
2% every 90 days. Does anyone now if this is accurate or not?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:16 pm

@Clydesdale wrote:
I don't want to get anyones hopes up, especially since their is no proof to back it up. However, someone posted on recaps that it rv'd today and will post when all us banks are closed. And typically from what i have heard CBI updates on 1st and 15th perfect timing? You be the judge.

CBI updates 5 days a week. They are closed friday and saturday so they dont update then. I think you might be thinking of the UN Operational rates, which have nothing to do with the rv. And I have heard that line of 'it rv'd and we are waiting for the US banks to all be closed" so many times in 8+ years it is such a joke. Countries dont wait til the US banks are closed to change their rate. Why would they? Makes no sense... Forex would reflect the change since they get their rates directly from the central banks. No need for any country bank to be closed to process....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

They have no clue. They have had him on call so many times the last 4 years expecting it and nothing happens. They are as clueless as us lol

LOL, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@Clydesdale wrote:

CBI updates 5 days a week. They are closed friday and saturday so they dont update then. I think you might be thinking of the UN Operational rates, which have nothing to do with the rv. And I have heard that line of 'it rv'd and we are waiting for the US banks to all be closed" so many times in 8+ years it is such a joke. Countries dont wait til the US banks are closed to change their rate. Why would they? Makes no sense... Forex would reflect the change since they get their rates directly from the central banks. No need for any country bank to be closed to process....

Thank you for clearing that up. I was unsure of the process, just repeating what I heard. Very informative THANK YOU.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

FOREX IQD/USD it sez change 28.000
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-