Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

4 posters

Go down

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. Empty Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

Post by ymoilman Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:57 pm

EXPLOSIVE HOT BREAKING NEWS:Putin vs Soros
by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert
Tuesday January 24, 2012

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin (left) vs financial terrorist George Soros

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the Russian Federation and its Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

Russian Intelligence has fingered Soros for using cross-collateralized compounded Swedish and Danish foreign currency derivatives for the purpose of an attack on the Russian stock market.

Note: Soros use of these cross-collateralized compounded derivatives utilizing Luxembourg banks violates the terms of the Basil II European Union banking agreement.

Item: Both the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and European INTERPOL are preparing a "Red Notice" against not only Soros but Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate financial stooge Marc Rich and his Swiss-based Richfield Commodities Brokerage firm.

Putin has also recently confronted Federal Reserve Chairman Bernard Bernanke and told him that the Russian Federation will no longer tolerate the use of individuals like George Soros and Marc Rich in massive foreign currency derivative fraud that is destabilizing the world economy.

In other words, folks, there will be NO backdoor QE3 using derivatives tied to George Soros and Marc Rich.

P.S. We can also divulge that the government of Greece has joined John Hancock insurance company in a class action lawsuit against the criminal U.S. banking giants Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan.

The class action lawsuit accuses both Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan of fraudulent sales practices in the marketing of bogus mortgage-backed securities from the year 2003 to 2007.
Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan sold these bogus financial instruments to the government of Greece while at the same time they were actually shorting these financial instruments in offshore hedge funds on the Isle of Man and the Cayman Islands.

P.P.S. At this hour the government of Greece is ready to leave the European Union and try to save their nation similar to that which took place in Iceland.

P.P.P.S. This is a direct warning to the privately owned, criminal Federal Reserve:

Any attempt to 'bail out' Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan and their bogus credit claims against the nation of Greece using U.S. Taxpayers money will lead to a major response by the U.S. Military.

In closing, a direct message to alleged President Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro:

When you signed the TREASONOUS, UN-Constitutional National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which permanently shredded the U.S. Constitution, you declared war on the American People and forfeited any chance of analleged re-election.

Patriotic members of the U.S. Military, in association with U.S. Treasury agents, will soon present evidence to major U.S. Flag Officers showing the BILLIONS of dollars of bribes and kickbacks that Obama, both Bill and Hillary Clinton, the neo-Nazi Bush Family, and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, have parked in the Cayman Islands.

These are all proceeds and commissions accrued from theillegal sale and marketing of these mortgage-backed securities.

ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. Empty Re: Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

Post by kitchencat Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 pm

this sounds sooooo good that it can't be true, but having Soros sharing a cell with a 400 pound bad tooth unmentionable body odor red neck type and being his prison wife is an image that makes me smile sooooo much Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. 949729897
kitchencat
kitchencat

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. Empty Re: Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros.

Post by kitchencat Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 pm

this sounds sooooo good that it can't be true, but having Soros sharing a cell with a 400 pound bad tooth unmentionable body odor red neck type and being his prison wife is an image that makes me smile sooooo much Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. 949729897
kitchencat
kitchencat

Back to top Go down

Post by awilliams Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its about time..........

Horray to the world.

awilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Interesting, but this belongs over in OOM2. Please repost it there.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. 2805820865   Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. 2805820865   Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. 2805820865   Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has issued an arrest warrant for noted financial terrorist and Hungarian bank dick, George Soros. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum