Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International

Go down

World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International Empty World Bank hails Iraq's accession to the initiative of Transparency International

Post by geezer Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:47 pm

On: Wednesday 18/1/2012 6:49

 Baghdad / term
World Bank praised Iraq's accession to the International Initiative for transparency in the extractive industries, with a parliamentary-informed sources revealed that the IMF demanded the House of Representatives not to enact laws that tied for the Iraqi economy which seeks to integrate with the global economies.

The Special Representative of the World Bank in Iraq, Mary Helen that the Iraqi government made ​​a great effort in the project to join the initiative of transparency in the extractive industries and reflected the seriousness and commitment by the government.
and confirmed Helen on improvements in a number of aspects of it after activating the mechanisms of spending mail.
and discussed the government advisers recent progress in the implementation of projects financed by the World Bank in the country.
A statement of the Commission: The Commission on monitoring the implementation of projects financed by the World Bank in the form of grants and loans, I looked at the headquarters of the advisers in the Prime Minister's Office during the regular meeting of the progress in the implementation of projects financed by the World Bank, and ways to address the obstacles and difficulties facing the implementation mechanism, the presence of representatives of the World Bank, the ministries concerned, and the central bank, and a number of experts and advisers in the body.
The statement quoted the head of the advisers Thamer Ghadban saying that the meeting during which Showing progress in the implementation of projects since the regular meeting held in August of 2011, standing at the level of commitment and expenditure of the projects during the years 2010-2011 for each of the projects funded through the granting of the World Bank, and a loan of the International Foundation for Development of the Bank, as well as discuss the reasons for the existence of gaps between planning, implementation and actual spending.
The Anger: The government is committed to cooperation with international organizations and the development of the capacity of ministries to implement the project, stressing the obstacles that are similar in all the projects are trying to specialized committees to find solutions to them, as well as the need for registration of projects, grants and international loans in the state budget to ensure success and follow-up and see their positive impact on the national economy. "
The statement said: that a committee monitoring the implementation of projects and the World Bank agreed on the importance of continuing to hold periodic meetings and meetings follow them and support the band follow-up projects, as well as to support the ministries to develop mechanisms sustainability and maintenance of projects and programs after the completion of implementation, pointing out that meeting attended by representatives of the World Bank in Erbil, Amman and Beirut via circuit television.
to that revealed the Finance Committee, the parliamentary claims to the International Monetary Fund made ​​during his recent visit to Iraq, the importance of the lack of legislation the House of Representatives of the laws that undermine the growth of the Iraqi economy.
confirmed the parliamentary committee that the legislation of laws raises operating budget at the expense of investment irritated the International Monetary Fund.
A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Najiba Najib's "Twilight News": The representatives of the International Monetary Fund in their recent visit to Iraq, met with House Speaker Osama Najafi and members of the Finance Committee and asked Council not to enact laws that hinder the growth of the Iraqi economy.
The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives unveiled in early December last threat of the International Monetary Fund raised its support for Iraq in the next year in the absence of commitment to the latter on his own terms and be seen, particularly the reduction of the operating budget.
and made ​​it clear answer: the IMF stressed that the increase the investment budget will lead to provide many job opportunities, leading to reduction of unemployment in Iraq. "
It showed that what irritated the International Monetary Fund is the continuing increase in the operating budget at the expense of investment and this is what was noted also in the budget in 2012. "
The government has approved the budget Federal 2012 and valued at $ 100 billion, an increase of 22% from the previous year.
The government has allocated the largest proportion of its budget for the energy sector, accounting for 17.48% of the group budget, followed by security and defense by 14.6%, social services 13.28%.
In terms of relevant member said the Finance Committee MP Najiba Najib said that next Thursday will discuss the budget bill, and the possibility of increasing the salaries of retirees and grades as well as increased allocations to the provinces and the region.
The answer (for the Agency news): The second reading of the draft general budget in the House, will be next Thursday and will listen to the views and proposals of Representatives and the Committee will finance the parliamentary intensify its work to end the project and the introduction of all the texts proposed to him, then put the bill to the House of Representatives for a vote.
She noted that the Finance Committee representative to have the desire to increase the grades during the year by adding (42 ) thousand to the grades established in the budget of $ (58) Alpha to become (100) A degree and functional.
She added that there is a proposal to increase financial allocations for the development of the regions and provinces in order to do their projects and investment strategy, as well as calls by members of Parliament for a subsidy slides poor in society, especially pensioners by increasing their salarie[b]
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum