Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

LONGFELLOW (Real one) Chat

Go down

LONGFELLOW (Real one)  Chat Empty LONGFELLOW (Real one) Chat

Post by asells Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

[longfellow] toucan Yes that's good stuff. I have been trying to verify that he was here with my own sources but have not as of yet. That doesn't mean it iosn't so

[toucan] longfellow Maliki has been in DC since tues
[debbyB] longfellow is there any info you can share?
[longfellow] katmar The vote was broadcast via webcast. I watched it
GHOST I HAVE 1ST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF WHITEHOUSE MEETINGS THAT ARE NOT TO BE MADE PUBLIC YET
[gp cobb] Ghost: I had second so it lines up, tks.
[TEXAS_RANGER] tty ghost...are you okie or are you speaking on behalf of okie?
GHOST PROGRESSIVE MEETING
[mommymyers79] IF LONGFELLOW WOULD LIKE TO POST FOR ALL TO SEE WE CAN SLOW THE ROOM JUST LET US KNOW!
[jjhall] longfellow longfellow longfellow why does your new MLM site ask for SSN#?
[longfellow] debbyB Yes I have a little
[jclassic] rv yet???
[bdome] Thanks Ghost......Is this info to surface today, tomorrow.......
[GTO] Hey ghost longfellows getting the Okie treatment questions everywhere
[mommymyers79] GHOST CAN BE ANYONE BUT IM SURE THAT INFORMATION IS GENUINE AND FROM OKIE IN SOME WAY!
[billie_j] ghost will you repost what you wrote from okie
GO AHEAD AND POST EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LONGFELLOW
[longfellow] Several interesting things as we have all heard. First and the biggest UN Chap 7 lifted by unanamous vote. Things are set for this to go international very soon. I haven't been able to confirm M's whereabouts but I believe others have. Working on verifying several other key things before I put anything else out. Rest assured we are very closeGo Big or Go Home Go RV
[longfellow] Sorry I don't type to fast
Ghost OK DO U HAVE MORE?
THIS COINCIDES EXACTLY WITH POST I MADE ON BEHALF OF OKIE TODAY
[longfellow] Not right now until I verify a few things

[Andie_Z] moroys - OKIE OIL MAN THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITYTHERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF ACTIVITY GOING ON TODAY. FIRST AND FOREMOST WAS THE UN VOTE ON IRAQ COMLETELY REMOVING THEM FROM CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZING OFFICIALLY THEIR SOVERIGNITY. . .http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog.html
VOTE WAS 15-0 IN THE UN THIS MORNING TO LIFT CHAPTER 7 AND RECOGNIZE SOVERIGNITY OF IRAQ AND TO APPROVE RESOLUTION 661 WHICH HAS TO DO WITH IRAQ DOING BUSINESS INTERNATIONALLY -AS PER OKIE
[Eagle Has Landed] longfellow sorry, I watched the hearing LIVE! CH VII was NOT lifted...all they did was vote 15-0 to extend UNAMI for 12 months http://www.un.org/apps/n ••• raq&Cr1=
[hackenburg] longfellow, we only saw the UNAMI extension for 12 months, not a ch 7 resolution... how do you know this
[mac] longfellow: what about those claims that the RV is neccessary for the completion of Chapter 7 sanction lifting? In other words the RV must happen in order for Chapter 7 to be released.
[longfellow] Eagle Has Landed Have you read the whole resolution?
[toucan] EHL ---- Maliki has been in DC since tues, http://articlesofinteres ••• -ki.html --- why do you think hes there? To agree to RV if they will remove to Chapter 7 possibly?? HMMM?? "Maliki demanded to ease sanctions imposed on Iraq since the dictator buried Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in 1990" Maliki is the PM - the PM has to "sign" certain "docs" ............. I pray its the Trigger DOC -AMEN!!

asells
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum