Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction???

+7
Purpleskyz
Kevind53
rick152
zerhourwriter
openmind
MiddleClassMaiden
puckchaser
11 posters

Go down

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? Empty How do you pick out Fact from Fiction???

Post by puckchaser Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 am

With all of the info that is coming in and being PUMPED around the Guru sites, it is hard to know what to believe anymore. EVERYONE is an EXPERT!!   sorry just venting!!!
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 761671673  VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more thought)

puckchaser

Back to top Go down

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? Empty Re: How do you pick out Fact from Fiction???

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 am

puckchaser wrote:With all of the info that is coming in and being PUMPED around the Guru/Daddy sites, it is hard to know what to believe anymore. EVERYONE is an EXPERT!! sorry just venting!!!
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 761671673 VERY FRUSTRATED!!!!

puckchaser: Know exactly how you feel.

The most difficult thing about our search for the truth...Is that sometimes we end up finding it.

If we can't handle the answer... best we Don't ask a question.

Even in the case of a prophet (someone who speaks of future events) the ONLY way you can depend on whether or not we have heard from a TRUE prophet... is WHEN and IF the prophecy comes true.

My hope and trust is in God... and HE will deliver the TRUTH about this 'field of dreams'.

I must rely upon HIM to give me the grace to ACCEPT and ACT responsibly on the ANSWER... the TRUTH.. whatever that may be.

Meanwhile... for me and my house... we will serve the Lord... and WAIT... I truly HOPE and pray it won't be much longer.
waiting
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? Empty Re: How do you pick out Fact from Fiction???

Post by openmind Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 am

With regards to the RV there is only one place to look: CBI.IQ

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 am

For me I try to keep two poins in the sights at all times...

What the CBI says AND the fact that America needs to get money from Iraq.

If the CBI says something that conflicts with America getting profit from the Iraq war or if I start seeing that the profit will far out mark what the CBI says... I readjust what I believe is happening at that time.

In other words

It won't "LOP" cause then America wont get paid and it wont be 35 dollars to the GDP because that would undue the CBIs work.

Any details I believe, fits in with that view.

But thats just me.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puckchaser Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 am

Thank you for all of your insight friends!!! It can get very frustrating with all the info that is coming out.If I had hair I would be pulling it out!! I understand that nobody has a date or time but Tuesday is the day that we are all looking at AGAIN!! As dumb as it sounds......Why Tuesday??? :?:
Thanks in advance!!!
Puckchaser

puckchaser

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am

Fiction= comes from most guru's

Fact= comes from most "bashers" calling out guru's

Fact= If you get told to take it easy or get banned you had real fact

Fiction= If you are defended by the "establismant" you are a guru telling fiction

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 3091836158 lol!

rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 am

rick152 wrote:Fiction= comes from most guru's
Real Fact, most of the "gurus" associated with this site (okie, bulldog, bear, etc.) are giving out the information as best they can. Yes, at times, they know more than they can say, yes at times they have to hold back names etc., and yes, at times they have been lied to bu (formerly) trusted sources. At least they had the cojones to admit it when they discovered it.

Sometimes, yes. There are some people here on the site that bring very good albeit conflicting information to the table ... face it no one has a corner on the truth in this. Others seem to get their jollies playing Monday morning quarterback, or just being flat out negative. In time you'll figure out who to listen to and who to blow off.

Real Fact - If a Mod tells you to take it easy it's because you stepped over the line and are close to getting a time out.

Fiction= If you are defended by the "establismant" you are a guru telling fiction
Not even worth comment.

rick152

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865  How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865  How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865  How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am

Hahaha.... looks like there is a lot of damage control going on in the dinar world.

You got it correct rick152

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2245507099How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 am

rick152 wrote:Fiction= comes from most guru's

rick152

Fiction= comes from most guru's
AMAZING... isn't it? When you think about it... an alarming amount of TRUTH and HOPE comes from those gurus, mods, moderators and EVEN 'every day' folks like myself... of course, with a CAVEAT: ONLY GOD KNOWS the TRUTH... and the TRUTH is confirmed ONLY over time... so we WAIT for ALL truth from HE who IS ALL TRUTH... and the TRUTH shall make us FREE! THIS I know... as I believe with my heart... that YOU know as well... Let's listen to the opinions, bathe them in prayer... and EXPECT the best of everyone... for the glory of God. (don't worry, the bad apples will rot before they do any REAL damage)

My Grandma (and probably your also) reminded me often "You'll get MORE bees with honey... so be nice".

Someone said, "“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”

someone else said, “A true friend laughs at your stories even when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your troubles even when they're not so bad”

I appreciate your openess, stark honesty of heart, and the fact that you have 'feeling'... and deliver your opinions with passion. That's the important part.

Although I cannot accept all you are saying on this subject... I respect YOU as a 'Elite Member', and will defend your right to your own opinion... I feel very deeply, that the sentiment of all those representing the 'establishment' who caringly 'watch over us' and what we say... and I BELIEVE that they ALSO respect you and what you have to say... and will show very high tolerance... ESPECIALLY when you remember and honor your grandmother's words, 'be nice'.

Have a WONDERFUL and PROSPEROUS DAY... rick152!

In spite of all the 'ups and downs' and 'what in the world is goin' on' and 'did I just read that?' and 'when will this roller coaster ever stop... I'm so dizzy' and many more...

Most of us feel honestly that is still a GOOD THING to have you, and others like (though you are very uniquely and wondrously made my God) you share your hearts... WHY? That is how we can be sure 'where the middle is' in this 'field of dreams'.

...from the heart... Mi
ddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 am

The more things change, the more they stay the same

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:36 am

As Open Mind said,  If it is coming from anywhere but the CBI it is fiction. Do not believe a thing a guru says. Even the articles coming out of Iraq are often just "Opinion" articles  AKA as editorials and not based on true fact.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:10 pm

its simple you look at the track record where its comming from. there is not one guru or pumper that has ever been right best advice is do not invest one more cent in dinars and  do not join some of the gurus exclusive clubs you have to pay for and  wait tell it  happens then you can believe it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 am

I get up each morning and go on with life best I can.  I read the news and then the guru nonsense for fun.  The fellow who got me into this puts a lot of stock in what some of them say, especially the guy always trying to land the plane.  He's been in 12 years, so I try not to discourage him.  I fully expect this deal it to pay off at some point in time.  Perhaps not to the extent some think, but I do have a level of confidence some good will come of it.  Sure I would prefer it to be sooner than later, but later is OK too.  I haven't given up, I'm not anxious, I do not live my life around this.  My life will be fine if it doesn't because my happiness doesn't come from having a lot of money.  I hope it does so I can provide a level of financial comfort for my disabled wife and help out family and others who could really use it.  Yea I'd buy myself a new car, or two, but noting exotic.  Even if this thing does become wildly successful, at the end of your days none of that will matter.  The only thing that counts is what you placed the fate of your eternity in.  Although I seem to fail Him quite a bit, I believe in a Creator.  He wants to know us and protect us.  He does that through His word that guides us and keeps us from harming ourselves.  I seem to be my own worst enemy when it comes to that whole relationship thing.  Like I said, it seems I fail Him far more than I please Him.  Guess I'm human.  Thankfully He has provided a way to overcome these failings through His Son.  I never seem to fully grasp the enormity of it all.  Wish I could.  I'm just thankful He is a forgiving God because I need a lot of forgiving.  Sometimes I think wishing this investment comes through isn't showing the faith and dependency we are to place in Him.  If so, that'll be one more thing I'll have to be forgiven for.  After all...  I'm only human.  You are too.  Have a little faith.

Last edited by Waco Kid on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:13 am

Waco Kid ... How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2218296283 Ilikeyou How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2243815925

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865  How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865  How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865  How do you pick out Fact from Fiction??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:16 pm

I know this will tick a bunch of you AM haters off, but when Adam Montana sends me a text saying it has RV'd, I will believe him. I have never known him to post any lies on DV and I trust him more than anyone on this merry go round

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:16 pm

doodoo do not fret as adam states it will be only ten cents on the rv so why to you pay your monthly fee to  invest in his club you cannot go far on ten cents
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:21 pm

au contraire J, if i have 15 billion I'll fair quite handsomely. Plus I find .10 much more believable than anything > $3.33. I personally think it will come out at $1 per

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:42 pm

if you would have that kind of money you would not be paying attention to adam and you would not be posting . the very wealthy  never talk they have there advisors handle everything. 1 to 1 is the  most practial and workable to come out then go up in time so that part i agree. i personally would not trust adam or any of them but each there own
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:58 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum