Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DebTarHeelGirl

PostSubject: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:27 am

I have been talking to people all evening about the possibilities of a US default and what ramifications it will have on the RV. I talked to a pretty credible source (he has the right title in the right business) that says that the US WILL DEFAULT and our credit rating will drop causing the US dollar to de-value. If that happens, what happens to the RV ? .......... Nothing .... it still goes through and the dinar value against the USD will be huge! Today the Great British Pound went up to $ 1.64 to the USD. which makes the Dinar, if it comes out at $ 5.25 to the British Pound = $ 8.61 USD. Therefore, if you purchased1,000,000 dinar at say $ 1,100.00 you would see a value rise to $8,610,000 for One million dinar. After a default, you could see the USD go down in value by 20% which would make the GBP 1.96 to the USD which would make that same million dinar worth $10,290,000.

So, I guess if you were self serving, you would say "well, the dollar went down, but I have millions of them, so it balanced out for me." Unfortunately, 99.5% of the USA do not have dinar. Now folks, before you stick your head in the oven, let me tell you that I talked to several other very good sources today and tonight that absolutely say that the deal has been made in secret and that the time they are pretending to talk about the debt ceiling, they are actually working out the tax package for Dinar Holders (which they cannot say it is especially for us, because that would be illegal) but when the day is done, that is who they are targeting.

After balancing all of the people I have talked to tonight, I have come to the conclusion that President Obama, the Senate, the House would be committing political suicide by defaulting and sending this country into skyrocketing interest rates, severe recessional issues and Global shame. So IMO, the Theater Show that is going on will come out to be just fine and the RV should be seen by the end of the week, no later than Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I am not a date or rate guy usually, but I do feel that the buzz you are hearing about the rate being higher than we thought is accurate as the IMF does not want an artificial rate to come out and then a major rise in dinar to happen shortly after and we all know that Shabibi said tot he UN that he could justify $10 - $ 14 back in February....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 am

Thx. Always look forward to your take on things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 am

My sources say soon and this year. I am sticking to that.
Back to top Go down
Samhain

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks Freeway.

I always wondered what it would be like to be rich. I never thought it would happen at the expense of our own country though. Feels bitter sweet. All we can really do is help the less fortunate. Create jobs if possible. Donate. Do whatever we can. We can't just hoard our newfound wealth at times like these. I know I can't at least.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kevinweise

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 am

why does he say in one paragraph that the US will default hten in the end say it wont...more rumors and pumping IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FREEWAY BILL

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm

kevinweise wrote:
why does he say in one paragraph that the US will default hten in the end say it wont...more rumors and pumping IMO

Gave you intel on two different directions, then I gave you what I deciphered out of it. Never, ever call me a pumper! You obviously have not read my posts much ......

GOD BLESS THE USA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joejaboah

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm

kevinweise wrote:

by KevinUNwise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 pm

http://www.permaculture.com/
Samhain wrote:
Thanks Freeway.

I always wondered what it would be like to be rich. I never thought it would happen at the expense of our own country though. Feels bitter sweet. All we can really do is help the less fortunate. Create jobs if possible. Donate. Do whatever we can. We can't just hoard our newfound wealth at times like these. I know I can't at least.

If this event gives the return we hope for we will be in a wonderful position to make a difference and right the wrongs that brought this about in the first place.Half of the profits, if windfall, will go to support permaculture businesses to create sustainable food and food locally at a fraction of the cost of traditional techniques. Further, I have come to believe that our country and the US CORP are separate entities. Here are some permaculture links to demonstrate the possibilities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV9CCxdkOng
http://www.permaculture.com/
http://www.permies.com/
http://www.olomanagardens.com/

When we don't need them, they will become obsolete...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DebTarHeelGirl

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:
kevinweise wrote:

Gave you intel on two different directions, then I gave you what I deciphered out of it. Never, ever call me a pumper! You obviously have not read my posts much ......

GOD BLESS THE USA

BILL - I loves ya and trusts what you are saying- it matches the most learned - of which you are in that number.... GOD bless you!!!
DebTarHeelGirl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreamin

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

I agree with you that the US will not default but I do not think the revalue will be pegged to the GBP. The call squad read the article the other night stating it will be pegged to the USD mainly because everyone pays oil in USD and that the iraqi's are already use to USD. JMO Thanks for the info Freeway Bill and NO....you are definately not a pumper!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Thanks, FREEWAY BILL, for your great information and insight! Go RV!!! :queen:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Austin-Powers for PM

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey Freeway Bill:

This makes me feel better. I read the Adam Montana chat from last night (nothing until September) and David on Bondlady Chat (Lower Denoms "Maybe" by the end of the year") and started thinking, what the heck.......how much longer can they delay this?

I guess we shall wait until Monday morning. If nothing appears, then we'll be back to square one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
txchick

PostSubject: i hate the use of the word pumping   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

kevinweise wrote:

i have come to absolutely hate the use of the word pumping by those who don't have a clue what they are talking about. all it shows is ignorance, arrogance and a total lack of understanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zillionaire8888

PostSubject: Maybe It's Just Me???   Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:54 pm

What on earth is being said here? We are where? Seems that we are where
we've always been, this week, next week, Tuesday, Thursday, what???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reality

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Looks like after Ramadan if not today, unfortunately this is the truth, we must get prepared for the long haul...I pray I'm wrong though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey Everyone ... Let's not forget the Answer and our Source to all we are and breathe ... It isn't the rv! We are in a wonderful position because we have been able to invest and God will direct when He is ready for everything to push forward... God is our provider and He will make a way when there doesn't seem to be a way regardless of the rv timing ...so let's keep our focus and trust on Him... He is the Answer to all we seek... Psalm 85:13 all the way! ... Not saying it isn't a battle to stay centered in on the right Focus but we have to keep renewing our minds daily with the Word and strive to accomplish our God given purpose each moment each day for Him ... It is a daily choice to pick the point of our focus... Tough, but when we stay centered in Him.. So worth it.. Joy and peace can be expected every time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:22 am

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:
I have been talking to people all evening about the possibilities of a US default and what ramifications it will have on the RV. I talked to a pretty credible source (he has the right title in the right business) that says that the US WILL DEFAULT and our credit rating will drop causing the US dollar to de-value. If that happens, what happens to the RV ? .......... Nothing .... it still goes through and the dinar value against the USD will be huge! Today the Great British Pound went up to $ 1.64 to the USD. which makes the Dinar, if it comes out at $ 5.25 to the British Pound = $ 8.61 USD. Therefore, if you purchased1,000,000 dinar at say $ 1,100.00 you would see a value rise to $8,610,000 for One million dinar. After a default, you could see the USD go down in value by 20% which would make the GBP 1.96 to the USD which would make that same million dinar worth $10,290,000.

So, I guess if you were self serving, you would say "well, the dollar went down, but I have millions of them, so it balanced out for me." Unfortunately, 99.5% of the USA do not have dinar. Now folks, before you stick your head in the oven, let me tell you that I talked to several other very good sources today and tonight that absolutely say that the deal has been made in secret and that the time they are pretending to talk about the debt ceiling, they are actually working out the tax package for Dinar Holders (which they cannot say it is especially for us, because that would be illegal) but when the day is done, that is who they are targeting.

After balancing all of the people I have talked to tonight, I have come to the conclusion that President Obama, the Senate, the House would be committing political suicide by defaulting and sending this country into skyrocketing interest rates, severe recessional issues and Global shame. So IMO, the Theater Show that is going on will come out to be just fine and the RV should be seen by the end of the week, no later than Saturday night or Sunday morning.

I am not a date or rate guy usually, but I do feel that the buzz you are hearing about the rate being higher than we thought is accurate as the IMF does not want an artificial rate to come out and then a major rise in dinar to happen shortly after and we all know that Shabibi said tot he UN that he could justify $10 - $ 14 back in February....

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!   Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:53 am

I've said it before, I'll say it again DebTarHeelGirl, FreeWay Bill are pumpers, con artists, scammers, PERIOD !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FREEWAY BILL - great great news - WE ARE THERE FOLKS HOLD ON!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: