Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 am

We all have been following the dinar guru's calls of any hour now, any minute now for the Dinar RV to happen globally ----- still no cigar after how long? Even Al Hodges and myself was wrong on the date! And I highly respect Al Hodges for what he has been doing.

Time to publicly announce what is really going on. And this is exclusive -- a first time intel release on the net.

The IMF is in charge of the Dinar RV at this time. Only the IMF.

This is a first time worldwide reset of the world's currencies in order to get back to the gold based currency. Bye Bye Federal Reserve IOU paper notes.

The IMF needs to do the sign off on the global release and this is being done in Hong Kong (which is the world's financial center) this weekend. A committee of seven is on route to there now. They are anticipating sign offs and RV by Monday.

This is the real story which has been hid from you.

John MacHaffie ---- always telling it like it is
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:05 AM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searay 32

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:35 am

Thank's John, Please keep us posted on this issue, we all want to know the results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBM0601

PostSubject: imf   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:40 am

@ymoilman wrote:

We all have been following the dinar guru's calls of any hour now, any minute now for the Dinar RV to happen globally ----- still no cigar after how long? Even Al Hodges and myself was wrong on the date! And I highly respect Al Hodges for what he has been doing.

Time to publicly announce what is really going on. And this is exclusive -- a first time intel release on the net.

The IMF is in charge of the Dinar RV at this time. Only the IMF.

This is a first time worldwide reset of the world's currencies in order to get back to the gold based currency. Bye Bye Federal Reserve IOU paper notes.

The IMF needs to do the sign off on the global release and this is being done in Hong Kong (which is the world's financial center) this weekend. A committee of seven is on route to there now. They are anticipating sign offs and RV by Monday.

This is the real story which has been hid from you.

John MacHaffie ---- always telling it like it is
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:05 AM

Thank you for taking the time to explain this. I am glad you did. I am waiting paitently as all other true OOM family members are for the truth and the facts that folks like yourself , Okie, and our wingmen provide. God Bless and thank you again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:44 am

We shall see on monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nickd11

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:58 am

? About auctions. If us is buying dinar how is it that Iraq is buying it back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH,I'M BELIVEING FOR THE RELEASE!!!!!!!GO RV GO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunstarhb

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 am

YMOILMAN

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 am

Ymoilman..thanks for the post..GBU..

AS THE WORLD TURNS...

KEEP THE FAITH..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:33 am

The people buying dinar outside of Iraq is keeping it stable. Did you notice the decline in the dinar from November to the end of the year? Now the dinar has gain in value again. The sales have picked up. If we quit buying the dinar that will de-stablize and force the RV. As long as we are buying that at sowm level, that allows the CBI to dollarize Iraq more and more and remove the larger notes. once the CBI feels comfortable with removal of the large notes then and only then is the dinar going to revalue. The CBI needs to make money on this, just like you and I. AJ
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 am

So...everybody stop buying dinar so it will RV.....I think we have all talked about this before....Come on RV we are ready and waiting for you.....Wink

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:20 am

BUT! BUT! I have not bought any since right around "JUNE 30TH!!" & have some Christmas money and am only in the thinking stage of buying some more. So...no one else can buy anymore but me...how's that!? :queen: Unless of course someone wants to buy me some more! Wink

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GivingGodTheGlory

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am

Never let someone's theory stop you from investing in your future! If God has blessed you with the resources to acquire more, and you are at peace, why are you waiting? Either you believe you will make money by purchasing more or you don't.... You must be led by God.

In ALL your ways acknowledge the Lord God, and He will direct your path.

To God Be The Glory!

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:37 am

AJ How is CBI making money if they are selling at a tenth of a penny then having to pay out .10,$1.00 or $10.00 later. Thats where you lose me. I'm asking with all do respect, just trying to learn

Last edited by crawdaddy2x22 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:47 pm

I still wonder that if it is true that the IMF is in charge of the IQD RF/RI, could it be that the delays are being caused by the IMF being neck deep in trying to bail out the Euro?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:50 pm

@Catherine wrote:
BUT! BUT! I have not bought any since right around "JUNE 30TH!!" & have some Christmas money and am only in the thinking stage of buying some more. So...no one else can buy anymore but me...how's that!? :queen: Unless of course someone wants to buy me some more! Wink

Hmmmmm thinking...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Well, I messed then, I bought more this week to see if Key Bank would sell it to me. They did, 25 hour service, and on the cheap to.

But "I'm a Man, But I Can Change, If I Have To, I Guess" Red Green

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
REVELATION1:3

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:36 pm

I AM NEW TO THE BOARD BUT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FOR MONTHES. JMHO, I AM FROM A SMALL TOWN IN TENNESSEE AND PERSONALLY KNOW CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISORS THAT LEFT JAN.1 FOR LARGE CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS BEING BUILT IN IRAQ. a(HILTON, MARRIOT, BIG OIL, WALMART, HOUSING!!!!!) THE REBUILDING OF IRAQ WILL REQUIRE ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF FUNDING AND WITH ONLY (X) AMOUNT OF IRAQI DINAR IN PRINT AT TODAYS GLOBAL EXCAHNGE RATE WONT WORK. THE RV WILL HAVE TO TAKE PLACE FOR WORLD FORTUNE 50 CORPORATIONS TO INVEST IN IRAQ TO SATISFY STOCKHOLDERS!!! ALL ALONG THIS IS ABOUT BLACK GOLD...GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THIS ONE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! GOD BLESS ALL AND ALL BLESS GOD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WWW.SECUREGOLDBUYERS.COM
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:37 pm

1alaskan,I guess I too am about to mess up,if it does not RV Monday,it is not my fault ok??... :farao: hemademe

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:38 pm

@REVELATION1:3 wrote:
I AM NEW TO THE BOARD BUT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING FOR MONTHES. JMHO, I AM FROM A SMALL TOWN IN TENNESSEE AND PERSONALLY KNOW CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISORS THAT LEFT JAN.1 FOR LARGE CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS BEING BUILT IN IRAQ. a(HILTON, MARRIOT, BIG OIL, WALMART, HOUSING!!!!!) THE REBUILDING OF IRAQ WILL REQUIRE ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF FUNDING AND WITH ONLY (X) AMOUNT OF IRAQI DINAR IN PRINT AT TODAYS GLOBAL EXCAHNGE RATE WONT WORK. THE RV WILL HAVE TO TAKE PLACE FOR WORLD FORTUNE 50 CORPORATIONS TO INVEST IN IRAQ TO SATISFY STOCKHOLDERS!!! ALL ALONG THIS IS ABOUT BLACK GOLD...GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THIS ONE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! GOD BLESS ALL AND ALL BLESS GOD!!!

Ilikeyou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Dinar RV STILL BLOCKED ---- Now why? Real Story   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm

@REVELATION1:3 wrote:

Welcome and thanks for the info.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: AROUND THE WORLD NEWS and CURRENT EVENTS :: WORLD-