Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP

+17
H2OMAN
godsfool713
Shipngold
Kevind53
Ponee
ADMIN
1alaskan
PrcBby
gunny2011
DevaronDLH
topspin2
abby ann
Blexum
spirit144
ministerb
panamabev
Splovengates
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Empty Re: POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP

Post by Shipngold Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 am

I agree, we need to be ready for anything that could happen.

This is all a matter of prespective, and research in both directions of this information will always leave it up to you to decide what to do in preperation for the future.

Please take into consideration, that information like this getting out to more and more concerned citizens in itself could turn the tide of the PTB and I for one believe that is what is happening, and so I say Preach It, Teach It, and help Prevent It!

Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Empty Re: POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Personally, I refuse to surrender to a spirit of fear. I have and will continue to look to God as my provider, protector and guide. I will look to no other. No, I am not making like an ostrich, my head is high and I watch what is going on, and then take it all to the Lord in prayer asking Him what He has to say about what I have observed.

...God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2Tim 1:7

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865  POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865  POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865  POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Personally, I refuse to surrender to a spirit of fear. I have and will continue to look to God as my provider, protector and guide. I will look to no other. No, I am not making like an ostrich, my head is high and I watch what is going on, and then take it all to the Lord in prayer asking Him what He has to say about what I have observed.

...God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2Tim 1:7

I agree KEVIN. We cant stand by and do and say nothing. We got to warn the inhabitants of the earth, what is coming.

We are living in very solemn times. Stay faithful

Last edited by Splovengates on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 pm

It has nothing to do with fear, its all about knowledge. Where to go, who to see, am I safe here am I not.....Its just that simple and I would strongly suggest that you take this a bit more serious and prepare accordingly. If I am wrong you have lost nothing, if I am right, you may save the lives of yourself and your loved ones....I know no one here knows me from Adam, however, I can assure you that plans are in place and the PTBs are moving forward.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Revelation 2:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown

angelwing
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:09 pm

[quote="godsfool713"]Revelation 2:10
New International Version (NIV)
10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown

AMEN BROTHER!

Dont forget, That 10 days was for the church of SMYRMA.
The church of Laodica applies to us today—"Behold, I stand at the door and knock..."

Last edited by Splovengates on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Post RV I'm goin to Uruguay with some other "investors" and picking up a little ranchette...dual citizenship....invest in local economy. This will be our retirement/ Bugout location... It is a very freindly Euro style nation.....very similar democratic government....not on anyone's "radar". It is bordered by Argentina and Brazil, faces the southern Atlantic ocean, has great weather and consistant rainfall. The only drawback may be its elevation...if you subscribe to the rising ocean theory. I'll raise Angus cattle and practice self sufficient living. The more I research it the better it sounds. It's a little jewel of a country lost in the vastness of South America. Good place to drop out of sight. Live on the beach. Relax as the SHTF.! Just a few hours flight from Amerika. Check it out.
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 pm

H2OMAN I am with you....OFF THE GRID.......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Right now I am more worried about some wacko job from the ME or who knows where detonating a suitcase nuke in an airliner over the central US. The EMP would likely take everyone off the grid ... for quite a while.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865  POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865  POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865  POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 am

topspin2 wrote:It has nothing to do with fear, its all about knowledge. Where to go, who to see, am I safe here am I not.....Its just that simple and I would strongly suggest that you take this a bit more serious and prepare accordingly. If I am wrong you have lost nothing, if I am right, you may save the lives of yourself and your loved ones....I know no one here knows me from Adam, however, I can assure you that plans are in place and the PTBs are moving forward.

Right topspin2, it has nothing to do with fear...but knowledge. Again I say, I want to be prepared like the virgins in the Bible having their lamps trimmed and ready. For every disaster that I have read of in the Bible, God gave some kind of warning to His people, giving them time to prepare. They either heeded the warning or they didn't. If they did not take heed, they would be destroyed with the rest. If nothing happens...nothing lost. Some just sit and wait for God, when in all actuality HE is speaking...sometimes through warnings. This is for me, directed at no one!! The Bible says, 'a good man's steps are ordered by the Lord'...but how can He direct steps if we are sitting and not taking any steps??? It also says, 'in ALL thy ways acknowledge the Lord and HE will direct thy path'...my path is being directed and I am taking steps. I hope this helps someone. I feel I have done my job when I share what I feel is being laid on my heart Smile

I don't live there but, I have had residency in another country for 7 years. H20MAN, I have also considered a second one in Uruguay. This is not for everyone, just like a lot of people did not want to hear about the Dinar!! Some of us 'took' the gamble of investing in Dinar and when this thing drops...YAHOO, those that did not invest...oh well. Those that take the gamble of preparing for a 'possible future collapse'...GREAT, and those that don't, and something really does happen...again...oh well.

Everybody has to do what they think is right, according to how they feel that they are being directed. Much ❤

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 am

For almost a year Mountain House Food had a waiting list for their products because of a huge government order (why would the government order that much) and the only amounts you could buy were either tiny or else if you were lucky a one to two year supply. That seems to be over now. One thing about whats coming...."God helps those who help themselves". And like a good boy scout...be prepared.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Empty Food Storage Preperation

Post by panamabev Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:57 am

I researched a few companies and www.dailybread.com is the one I think I will use!! I was sent a sample and was so surprised how good it tasted. It is freeze dried, they use 100% natural products, and the shelf life is 25 years!! For whatever reason, flood, earthquake, or economic collapse, I want to be ready!! Here is a little piece that I took form their 'Why Daily Bread' section:

Why Prepare?

For decades, government and religious organizations have urged people to prepare themselves by storing extra food and water. In light of recent disasters and unsettled economic times, it is becoming easy to see the importance of doing so.

Without warning, each of us may face a storm in our own lives. While we cannot control when these things may happen, we can prepare ourselves to weather the uncertainty.

Take a look at their website, www.dailybread.com What do you think?

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarsaurus7 Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Hey PanamaBev,

Amen to your posts about being prepared like the wise virgins in the Bible. I have been "waking up" for the last 4 years and the rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper. It has been an amazing journey and I believe it has been by the leading of God. I've been invested in the IQD since last July and I've been in a preparedness mode as well. Don't know if you've ever listened to Phoenix3333 on www.blogtalkradio.com/phoenix3333. He is always saying to his listeners, "Have a plan and plan to act" I totally believe that this investment is God's provision for their preparations to "anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear"

BTW, I sent you a message.

dinarsaurus7
dinarsaurus7

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:43 pm

WE ALL NEED TO GET READY!!!!!POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 174797362
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:06 pm

I personally have a supply of efoodsdirect.com products. They are vegetarian, and quite good. Preparation takes water and a heat source, so might not be good in every situation. So I also have supplies of canned soups, protein bars, trail mixes, rice, beans, etc. And water.......lots of water. Oh.....and duplicates of prescriptions, both for me and the dogs. Hand-cranked radio/flashlight combo, camp lantern, and lots and lots of batteries. Don't forget the essentials like knives, can opener, paper or other plates, utensils, paper towels, toilet paper, etc.

And, Abby Ann? At least a month's supply of dog food.

This isn't a doomsday scenario for me. It's just common sense living in EQ country. I tend to line up with Kevin's position as stated above. I don't want to be stupid or uninformed, but I refuse to live in fear either.

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 am

"Have a plan and plan to act" I totally believe that this investment is God's provision for this 1/2 of my life, and for preparations for whatever 'could' happen. And yes SEBtopdog and Kevin, I have no plans of living in fear...being prepared 'HELPS' to remove fear...for me anyway! angelwing

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Empty Water Filtration and Filters

Post by panamabev Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:54 am

Water Filtration and Filters (FYI)

http://www.majorpandemic.com/2011/11/monolithic-just-water-ceramic-filter.html

Video:
http://www.monolithic.com/stories/video-just-water-ceramic-drip-filter

http://www.monolithic.com/stories/water-filtering-bags-a-must-have-for-outdoor-adventuring

panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 Empty we are ready !

Post by ptlgirl Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:49 am

Hey KevinD and all my bros and sisters in Christ I so enjoy your encouraging words of faith and love you express for our precious Lord , we know each other on this site by ...our sweet Holy Spirit and we know we do not need to run and hide for our Lord can and will keep us in his perfect peace as we listen and obey his voice so we do not fear as those who have no hope, for our Lord has said in the twinkling of an eye we shall be changed and caught up to be forever with him...we must be diligent in prayer for the lost, for we can see that the time is short Very Happy ... LORD BLESS YOU ALL !
ptlgirl
ptlgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 am

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND INFORMATION IS HOW YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!POST RV SUGGESTIONS RE: FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP - Page 2 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:41 pm

I MISS THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY TALKED ON HERE!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:57 am

ponee sadly very true this site has changed so much as you noticed that the majority of the old timers have left and hope you figure it out
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:30 pm

Jayzze wrote:ponee sadly very true this site has changed so much as you noticed that the majority of the old timers have left and hope you figure it out

Yes, I think most have moved on and away from the dinar.  Which is a good thing.  I just miss so many that used to be here. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum