Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate.

+4
RoseRedTyler
smith
Alchemist
czinser
8 posters

Go down

FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. Empty FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate.

Post by czinser Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 am

I found this months ago.....It sounds fantastic....I will personally be buying this food post RV.....
I will buy enough for our families and enough for many others that did not have the money to store food.

Check out their website.

Blessings To All,...CZ

OUR GOAL IS TO HELP 1 MILLION
PEOPLE GET FREE FOOD STORAGE
BE PREPARED! STOCK UP NOW!

You Can't Control Earthquakes, Floods,
or Financial Meltdowns!

Are you Prepared?

Get Started Today and start building you Food pantry.
Help others & Earn Free Food!

If food supply was cut-off due to catastrophic
events or man-made disaster
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW
What will you do?

As for me and my house we will trust the Lord
and get prepared. How about you?

Outstanding Quality, Taste, & Nutrition with over 20 years experience.

Our own private label, special blends with 15+ year shelf life are so good,
your family will want to eat them every day.

For example, our gourmet milk...
is not a whey product
like everyone else...
it is 100% real milk!

Try 9 FREE Servings
which includes our famous (4) Cheddar Broccoli Soup,
(4) Oriental Beef Fried Rice, Soy Sauce,
and our (1) Gourmet Milk (100% real milk) !

Cost to get in now as a Co-op Member is only $4.
That will go up $8.50 at launch in April.

FINAL TEAM BUILD ADMIN

843-801-4253

www.3551.freefood2go.com

Food Prices Are Going UP!

https://www.youtube.com/v/lBYfKgk6bE4?fs

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY! DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE!

Free Food 2GO is great for people on a budget or want to prepare
their family for a disaster, food inflation, or any unexpected situation.
Stock up now and get positioned today while still in pre-launch.

Food Packages start as low as $16, then $35 then $50.00 etc. so it is designed for progressive, easily attainable upgrades .

All food is organic , hormone, gluten, MSG free , delicious and nutritious and is freezed dried and/or dehydrated with shelf life up to 15+ years. *

Referral Compensation Plan is a 4 X 7 Forced Matrix.

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_VFGMnpKo or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRcRteZLo8Y

HOW DOES FREE FOOD 2 GO WORK?

The Problem We Faced: How To Get As Much Food Storage & Preparedness Items Into As Many Hands As Possible... As Inexpensively and Quickly As Possible? (We also wanted the food to be as good or better than what most people eat every day, have great nutrition, and be easy to prepare.)

The SOLUTION... How about providing it at wholesale discount prices and even create a system to give it away for free! And it tastes even better than regular grocery store food. The solution is now called... Free Food 2Go.

It's simple really. A CO-OP is nothing more than a group of people working together in order to obtain discount pricing on products and services

The larger the group, the better or larger the discounts. (And so join us and help us to grow larger...so that we can get better discounts for you.) With special contacts with one of the leaders in the food manufacturing industry who shares our desires and goals (eliminating the middleman and creating huge discounts), we have been able to create a unique system...we call it Free Food 2 Go.

https://www.youtube.com/v/2N8gJSMoOJc?fs

www.3551.freefood2go.com

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. Empty Re: FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate.

Post by Alchemist Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:18 am

Fyi:

Every body should have a passive water filtration system such as a Berky Water Filter and learn how to sprout seeds for a storable long term source of living green food. I have 50 pounds of organic seeds just for this purpose, They will store for years. Also not a bad idea to get an organic seed kit for gardening packaged for long term storage.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate. Empty Re: FOOD STORAGE, BE PREPARED! For you and less fortunate.

Post by smith Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:42 am

czinser wrote:I found this months ago.....It sounds fantastic....I will personally be buying this food post RV.....
I will buy enough for our families and enough for many others that did not have the money to store food.

Check out their website.

Blessings To All,...CZ

OUR GOAL IS TO HELP 1 MILLION
PEOPLE GET FREE FOOD STORAGE
BE PREPARED! STOCK UP NOW!

You Can't Control Earthquakes, Floods,
or Financial Meltdowns!

Are you Prepared?

Get Started Today and start building you Food pantry.
Help others & Earn Free Food!

If food supply was cut-off due to catastrophic
events or man-made disaster
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW
What will you do?

As for me and my house we will trust the Lord
and get prepared. How about you?

Outstanding Quality, Taste, & Nutrition with over 20 years experience.

Our own private label, special blends with 15+ year shelf life are so good,
your family will want to eat them every day.

For example, our gourmet milk...
is not a whey product
like everyone else...
it is 100% real milk!

Try 9 FREE Servings
which includes our famous (4) Cheddar Broccoli Soup,
(4) Oriental Beef Fried Rice, Soy Sauce,
and our (1) Gourmet Milk (100% real milk) !

Cost to get in now as a Co-op Member is only $4.
That will go up $8.50 at launch in April.

FINAL TEAM BUILD ADMIN

843-801-4253

www.3551.freefood2go.com

Food Prices Are Going UP!

https://www.youtube.com/v/lBYfKgk6bE4?fs

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY! DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE!

Free Food 2GO is great for people on a budget or want to prepare
their family for a disaster, food inflation, or any unexpected situation.
Stock up now and get positioned today while still in pre-launch.

Food Packages start as low as $16, then $35 then $50.00 etc. so it is designed for progressive, easily attainable upgrades .

All food is organic , hormone, gluten, MSG free , delicious and nutritious and is freezed dried and/or dehydrated with shelf life up to 15+ years. *

Referral Compensation Plan is a 4 X 7 Forced Matrix.

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_VFGMnpKo or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRcRteZLo8Y

HOW DOES FREE FOOD 2 GO WORK?

The Problem We Faced: How To Get As Much Food Storage & Preparedness Items Into As Many Hands As Possible... As Inexpensively and Quickly As Possible? (We also wanted the food to be as good or better than what most people eat every day, have great nutrition, and be easy to prepare.)

The SOLUTION... How about providing it at wholesale discount prices and even create a system to give it away for free! And it tastes even better than regular grocery store food. The solution is now called... Free Food 2Go.

It's simple really. A CO-OP is nothing more than a group of people working together in order to obtain discount pricing on products and services

The larger the group, the better or larger the discounts. (And so join us and help us to grow larger...so that we can get better discounts for you.) With special contacts with one of the leaders in the food manufacturing industry who shares our desires and goals (eliminating the middleman and creating huge discounts), we have been able to create a unique system...we call it Free Food 2 Go.

https://www.youtube.com/v/2N8gJSMoOJc?fs

www.3551.freefood2go.com

Hey CZ! Thanks for this. It's time to get this done.

Here is something strange I saw two weeks ago. Our three Wal-Marts, in our area, have HUGE aisles of storage (#10 cans) of pre packaged, emergency food supply items. I was shocked when I saw this. They have everything including organic seeds, milk, veggies, TVP, beans, flour, wheat. The supplier is an LDS (Mormon) firm out of Utah.

So, is Wal Mart being kind, trying to make a buck, know something we don't know, or all of the above?

It really was kind of creepy when I saw this. Another lady in the aisle commented about the end-time when I was standing there stunned and staring. Pretty shocking for Wal Mart to carry all of these items.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseRedTyler Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 am

I believe this was originally Sundance Foods, out of Utah, they changed the name (I still get my emails) to E-Foods Global. Yes, when they first started you could get 6 meals for $4 something, it has now gone up. That is an introductory price to 'try the product' and join as a distributor/user. I joined because I wanted to find a way to put this delicious food in food pantries in churches and cities. Haven't had the funds to get started yet, but am a satisfied customer with taste, texture and packaging. My sis and 2 daug who live in the countrhy already have their stock of seed in a container in the ground...suppose to last 50 yrs. Better safe than sorry. You can ask anyone to know me, as soon as O started running for pres...my goal was to get out of a municipality and be able to garden, have a well with a windmill for elect, be in a house partially underground with a SW facing front. Thought about this a lot, as to servival in case of breakdown of communications and transportation. I guess you could say I was''mongering'' :flower:

RoseRedTyler

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesga Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 pm

I am a member of this have known the people who own it for about 8 years now. the food is actually pretty good and does store well.
Been doing the same thing roseredtyler. Don't trust our food sources anymore and working as hard as I can to get off the grid. this rv is really going to help complete the things I need including also filling our food bank here for the community.
katiesga
katiesga

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks for the info CZ I hope everyone takes heed...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Its like Y2K all over again.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

"Its like Y2K all over again."

Ahh,

But we knew when it was coming,

Now is good
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm

1alaskan wrote:
"Its like Y2K all over again."

Ahh,

But we knew when it was coming,

Now is good
North of sixty

Well... we knew the "date" it was "supposed" to happen. Wink Not that I'm comparing that to ANYTHING.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum