Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Thanks goes to hotpockets for the email (copied from DINAR RECAPS DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Thanks goes to hotpockets for the email (copied from DINAR RECAPS

Go down

Thanks goes to hotpockets for the email (copied from DINAR RECAPS Empty Thanks goes to hotpockets for the email (copied from DINAR RECAPS

Post by dinardiva on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

[Agift4u] Here is what I just received....Obama has signed off on the RV for Thursday. Apparently the people involved have a copy of his signature for Thursday. He wants everyone involved to give him credit for the RV. The rumor is $7 to $11 USD. This is what I have been told. Lets see if this pans out. 1:32 PM [TimW] Just received....It has been confirmed by 3 sources now for Thursday. A banker in Canada says $11.04. If that is Canadian money were only talking about 5 cents difference from USD. Here again lets see what happens on Thursday and how close I am to the rate which I said before FROM $7 TO $11
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum