DINAR DAILY

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeFAQLog inRegister

DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

Dinar Daily News and Roos

Enter your email address: To Receive the News and Roos to your Inbox

Delivered by FeedBurner

SUGGESTED READING (click on the book to learn more)

Feeling blessed ♥♥♥ Rae

Serendipity

OTHER SITES TO VISIT

Out of Mind

Mum's Hang Out

Nannee's Place

Baghdad Invest

Susy's Thinking Place

R. Anthony Ministries

Share | 

DONE DONE DONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brains
Mileage Junkie
Mileage Junkie

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

spirit144 wrote:
with all good intention, i won't believe that or anymore "it's done until we all can cash in. i have grown tired of the false hope and speculations. imoo!!

YEA I KNOW WOW.. IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S IN THE BANK
Back to top Go down
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 pm

AMEN!!!!cheers
Back to top Go down
marb
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:58 pm

"If you do not see it on CBI or Forex, it has not happened" For peace of mind...
Back to top Go down
jayzze
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 am

soon soon soon its coming i just cannot tell you top secret from 3 letter agency i can tell you this i can smell it but cannot cash in yet soon soon soon
Back to top Go down
Viking81

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:46 am

I hope I wake up to an RV.

That said, the only thing that's not up for debate is that everybody's been wrong about their predictions. Everybody. If I had a dollar for every "this is our week", "cash in tomorrow", and "heard from my contact (fill in the blank)", I'd already be a millionaire without cashing in any IQD.

And there's not an ounce of accountability. You can promise anything you want to anyone as long as you reserve the right to break the promise. Or in this case, you can predict all you want as long as you get to keep predicting after every time you're wrong.

How many of the guru's guaranteed this would be a very Merry and very "green" Christmas? And how the govt absolutely positively had to get this finished by the end of the year to take advantage of tax revenue? Now they're all talking about the end of the week. The "there's no possible way it can go into 2012" predictions are already starting to morph into "excellent" reasons why cash in after the first of the year will make so much more sense. Whatever reason someone gives for when it will happen, there's someone with a reason for why it won't. I'm starting to think the smoke and mirrors isn't about making us wonder about the RV but rather to give cover to all the guru's and their wrong predictions.

Since all the guru's are zero for 489 gazillion bajillion in their predictions, here's mine. The IQD will RV on July 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM CST. The rate will be $27.13 pegged to the Mexican Peso. Between now and then Maliki will have given up his despotic dreams and moved to Paris to pursue a career as a can-can dancer. Shabbibi will still be waiting for the perfect moment to push the button which, in the end, we discover was hooked up to a wire that ran underground to a secret lair in Greenland where the Illuminati and Obama's cleaning lady play poker every Tuesday. Except they never got the signal because it got hacked by a sophomore in a dorm room at Slippery Rock University who accidentally tripped the RV when updating his Facebook status.

And if I'm wrong about that, I'll just make another prediction on July 10, 2013. At least I'll only be 0 for 2.
Back to top Go down
abby ann
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 am

VIKING81,GOOD COME BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:14 am

ANY BODY FOR SOME LAST MIN. PUMPING!!! LAST COUPLE DAYS OF THE YEAR SPENT LISTENING TO crap
Back to top Go down
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 am

They are singing my song again...and again...and again. It's done, done, done! Oh, how many times have I heard that tune? I used to get excited when I heard someone say it is done, cash-in tomorrow. I now read those words and tell my peeps, when you have a deposit slip from the bank in your hand, then and only then is it done. In the meantime, read it but don't believe it.

I do go on to say, it is like playing the lottery. Someone will ask why I play the lottery, the odds of winning are so great that I will never win. My reply is that someone always wins, why not me?

We will cash-in but when? I can tell you it is not when the multitudes of GooRoos say so. It will happen when Iraq is darn well good and ready and not one minute prior to that minute. I enjoy the posts, even though I know that they don't have any more information than I do. Pure speculation and mass hysteria.
Back to top Go down
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 am

lol! lol! [Vikings81] That is so funny!!!!! Im screaming this morning!!!
Back to top Go down
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 am

WHAT IF... it really IS DONE DONE DONE... and we just don't see it yet? Peace and Faith is our very BEST FRIEND in the wake of such outrageous, yet disturbingly POSITIVE NEWS... wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
jayzze
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:03 am

did he say done done done or really meant none none none more typical bs
Back to top Go down
tport
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 am

I don't understand why people say "It's Done!" when they don't know if it is true! I think it's cruel & direspectful to everyone. Besides, it also doesn't help your credibility or standing within the dinar community. You become known as a phony and less interesting than regular dinarians. Example: Terry K. He has even gotten to the point where he doesn't even say anything anymore....and rightly so. He never had anything valid and probably recently came to that conclusion that his "contacts" were worthless. This isn't to put him down, but just to point out how the constant yelling of "wolf" will ultimately end up.

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 am

:sunny: I am glad I didn't loose any sleep last night over this....I know it will happen one day....when I see it, and can cash in, I will know it is here! Until keep up the Positive thoughts! It may be done just processing??????confused

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 am

Nope, no losing sleep over this, in fact probably sleep to well, didn't hear my sister and her fiance' come into the house to see if I was ok one night.

On another note, someone has to be right one of these days, maybe this one is the right one. Can hope so anyway!
Back to top Go down
kitchencat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 am

done eh? Let me stir the pudding a little. as Iraq is a sovreign nation now, they can do as they like. Suppose the printing presses are and have been running 24/7 and say january 1 they announce a new currency that immediately superceeds the one we have. doesn't this scenario just warm your heart and the longer the delay, the more likely I feel. I for one do not trust these peeps over there as far as I can throw a semi truck with my bare hands.
Back to top Go down
PrcBby
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:50 am

horizon wrote:
brains wrote:
horizon wrote:
ponee wrote:
I want to dance with you HORIZON! P.S. LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

Well Come on Dance.... I want to have a RV party.... I am ready ....Where could we all meet??? We have all been through all this together, when the RV happens we need to have a OOM party!!! It would have to be top secret for all of us Millionares!!!!!

Come on the more the Merrier.....We are all in this together!!!!

We are the OOM Family...

Can i join in the fun

Wow, what is up with all the dancing tennis balls on this site?
Back to top Go down
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:55 am

They are Widgets, and a protected species here.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 am

Those aren't tennis balls my dear, those are the wascally widgets! They have many uses. A main use is on the go snacks!
Back to top Go down
707RV
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:59 am

If you go to the CBI website right now on the right hand side where it shows currencies you will see thr canadian dollar and the great british pound are there but the value isnt there. They have been blanked out. For those of us with an Iphone, if you click on the stock app that comes standard on your phone and you type in IQD you see its flat today but if you type in USD its up %75 right now which is good because its been down about %65 that last week. come on RV.
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Nothing new with flat lines...a very common occurrence

Back to top Go down
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 pm

PrcBby wrote:
horizon wrote:
brains wrote:
horizon wrote:
ponee wrote:
I want to dance with you HORIZON! P.S. LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

Well Come on Dance.... I want to have a RV party.... I am ready ....Where could we all meet??? We have all been through all this together, when the RV happens we need to have a OOM party!!! It would have to be top secret for all of us Millionares!!!!!

Come on the more the Merrier.....We are all in this together!!!!

We are the OOM Family...

Can i join in the fun

Wow, what is up with all the dancing tennis balls on this site?

That is our little widget friends...they are doing an RV dance...

Are you going to join the dance when we RV??? It's gonna be fun!!!!!

Makin' Plans...

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Back to top Go down
dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 pm

ponee wrote:
Those aren't tennis balls my dear, those are the wascally widgets! They have many uses. A main use is on the go snacks!

Laughing

wonderful wascally wobbly wiggly welicious pwotected widgets!
hug
Back to top Go down
PrcBby
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 pm

I can do the Elektrik SLide. Does that work?
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Ya, well Kevin is a POACHER!

Back to top Go down
707RV
First Class
First Class

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:08 pm

yea but pony i have had the cbi website up for a few days and i hit the refresh button for my browser like 10 times a day and this is the first time i have ever seen those two without a current rate
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Well 707RV, I hope it is a sign of an impending blessing. I am Soooo ready. GO RV! Can't wait to do the widget dance! If Kevin doesn't eat them all before the big day!
Back to top Go down
kengol

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:38 pm

In my opinion it isn't done till my bank statement shows it!!!
Back to top Go down
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm

707RV wrote:
yea but pony i have had the cbi website up for a few days and i hit the refresh button for my browser like 10 times a day and this is the first time i have ever seen those two without a current rate

It happens all the time, and with all the currencies on that converter. Nothing new and nothing exciting. Sorry to disappoint but its been that way for years....
Back to top Go down
Bikertrash
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I have heard DONE, DONE, DONE, for about 4 months and yet we are still not "Done" or have less money that we did 4 months ago.
Back to top Go down
jayzze
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: DONE DONE DONE   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:52 pm

its here its there its everywhere but in my bank account i guess we wait waiting is a virtue
Back to top Go down

DONE DONE DONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
DINAR DAILY ::  :: -