Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia

4 posters

Go down

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia Empty Benjamin Fulford: “The first historic trades within the new financial system have taken place!”

Post by ymoilman Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 am

Benjamin Fulford: “The first historic trades within the new financial system have taken place!”

by REENA on DECEMBER 25, 2011 • 0 COMMENTS

~~ Start ~~
OCCUPY THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM – BREAKING NEWS RE THE 99% ACTIVATING THE NEW[b]

The first historic trades within the new financial system have taken place!
The many global, independent trading networks all over the planet are rapidly connecting with each other, forming an infinitely expanding web of local and international commerce, exchange and trade

People have woken up to the fact: for most of what we spend WE DO NOT NEED GOVERNMENT ISSUED MONEY. In fact, so many different groups have been abusing the money system, it can no longer fulfil its original purposes, which were:
a) as a medium of exchange
b) as a unit of account, and
c) as a store of value
It is the last of these that has led to systemic abuse and criminality, along with usury – the charging of interest. Money stopped merely facilitating things (a job it can do supremely well) and started to be seen as value in itself – which is one reason why so much is out of circulation! The ‘value’ is being hoarded, availability manipulated, markets distorted. No wonder the older religions all forbade usury – for they knew that the usurer and his schemes means that he always ends up owning everything, and tends to manipulate ruthlessly to that end.
There have been some interesting clues as to how this controlling and enslaving global finance system might be broken up. In the 1980’s, in Canada, a man called Michael Linton named the first Local Exchange Trading systems (LETS), from which a number were established. They then spread around the planet, but were largely ignored by anyone even remotely mainstream. The system, in brief, means that you have a local, non-interest bearing currency, and members of the system trade together for all sorts of goods and services: up to 70% of everything you need can be acquired this way in a properly run system with enough members. See definition at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_exchange_trading_system

Then there were time banks, e-currencies…and many other innovations. Over thirty years the expertise has spread to everywhere. For Time Bank description, see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_banking

One of the most sophisticated, just coming into full operation, is Liverpool, England-based TGL: see: http://www.tgl.tv/
The first big clue to how these generic system types might be deployed was when Argentina got into trouble with the banksters, and threw out the IMF. The nation was in deep financial crisis – but very quickly, LETS systems sprang up, so that the people that participated were not disadvantaged. The same has happened recently in Greece. One Greek man, interviewed for a You Tube piece, said of the emergence of LETS – “I am amazed: I can afford things I could never have bought before”.
In other words, this generic type of system leads to increased abundance – not what you might expect in the midst of what the media tends to paint as ‘siege economies’. Meaning that people are real and can get on with it – while many aspects of government today are a variety of fictions, and fall apart under stresses that are also substantially of fictional making.
The upshot? SYSTEMS LIKE LETS, AND MANY INNOVATIVE VARIANTS, ARE IN PROCESS TO TAKE OVER. Just as things like computers have moved from huge, centralised systems to distributed PC’s on everyone’s desktop, the financial system is becoming distributed down to the level of community. Indeed, these systems ARE the community level of the NEW GLOBAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM. The new System is literally everywhere already, spreading a like new knowledge to the 100 monkeys!
There is a lot of software for these systems, much of it available for free. For a good list of examples, see: http://www.letslinkuk.net/software/
The new system’ developers know that people are ‘the gold’ that backs and assures this system’s success
As the groups link with each other the Products, services and reach of this network grows daily.
Many of the groups and systems are not listed here yet, for obvious reasons, however they soon will be. In the meantime, we suggest you look at the links above, then do a computer search for local exchange networks in your area and get involved.
In the (probably) trying times ahead, joining a LETS-type system IS ONE OF THE MOST POSITIVE FINANCIAL SURVIVAL STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
Software, electronic payment, credit, debit facilities and new currencies are all part of the range of technologies already operational in these new systems. All this and more is available for new groups to implement in all regions, countries, communities!
Details re access to all info will be made available in the next weeks.
Some of the exciting applications of the new financial systems include self funding of various communities and other initiatives, starting small and growing to include the, food, health, water treatment, education, new green power and other technologies, all waiting in readiness, for this ability to fund them, to arrive!
As stated, all are welcome, including those of the old regime, subject only to the simple credo of Inclusion, and operating for The Greatest Good of All.
Those of the old regime are invited to make contact, if they sincerely wish to cooperate. Their resources, systems and networks will still be of value if they are contributed in alignment with the above philosophy. Alternatively, they may want to research the truth of what is reported here, ie, that this process of the establishment of and implementation of the new, ‘people’s financial system, IS happening, IS expanding, rapidly, and IS beyond anyone’s control, due to the fact that it is backed by some 200 million enlightened people!
If you have read and resonated with this article, please forward it to your personal contact list, post it on web sites you have access to, use it as a basis for publication, print it up and hand it out – or anything else you can do to spread the word. You will be helping humanity move forward!
Contacts : admin@intentiononeearth.com
PS Already we have had an expression of interest from the old system!
~~ End
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia Empty Re: Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia

Post by openmind Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:45 am

Does anyone know if Fulford is for real? By which I mean, does he believe what he claims? Alex Jones stopped short of dismissing him recently. Im just wondering if anyone knows. Alchemist?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia Empty Re: Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia

Post by ymoilman Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:04 am

openmind wrote:Does anyone know if Fulford is for real? By which I mean, does he believe what he claims? Alex Jones stopped short of dismissing him recently. Im just wondering if anyone knows. Alchemist?

I Personaly Know Fulford(met him) and I am the one who gave him the List of the Committee of 300.

Last edited by ymoilman on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 am

May i ask, what your background is, with regards to knowledge of the Committee of 300 and similar organizations?

Whats your take on the RV? Is it even real?

Thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ymoilman Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 am

openmind wrote:May i ask, what your background is, with regards to knowledge of the Committee of 300 and similar organizations?

Whats your take on the RV? Is it even real?

Thanks.

When I was young, I worked for Japan`s oldest daily as economic news writer. Later, I worked for an international financial institution for Asia for 25 years until retirement. Re: RV. I am 100% confident that it is very,very real. To understand the background of RV or "realignment of world currencies, read my new post"Thorough Commentary on the DINAR . . '.
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:04 am

ok ill check it out, thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:13 am

Moving as this section is intended for Iraqi financial news.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia 2805820865  Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia 2805820865  Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia 2805820865  Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia Empty Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia

Post by ymoilman Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:46 am

Fulford - Major realignment of power taking place in Asia

12/26/2011
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20111226: Major realignment of power taking place in Asia

There has been a major change in the power balance in Asia during the past week or so following the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, according to Asian intelligence sources. The biggest changes are happening in Japan where a series of arrests of bureaucrats, police officials and politicians has begun. One prominent casualty has been former Japanese Finance and Economy Minister Heizo Takenaka who has been arrested and is underground “vigorous questioning,” according to Japanese military intelligence sources. Takenaka is apparently singing like a canary, the sources said. If this information from highly placed sources is correct, Takenaka will be explaining why he handed over control of Japan’s commercial banks to foreign oligarchs, including the Rockefeller and Bush clans. The situation in the Korean peninsula is also now headed for the biggest change since the Korean war in the 1950’s the sources say.
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analys
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks for the post YM. Do you have a link for this?
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ymoilman Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:19 am

GoodGosh wrote:Thanks for the post YM. Do you have a link for this?

The Link:http://benjaminfulford.net/
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum