Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Trump on Youtube DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Trump on Youtube

Go down

Trump on Youtube Empty Trump on Youtube

Post by richtxgal on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 pm

[b]I'm new here, and before posting this searched to see if it had already been posted. I could not find it; found only Trump on Obamzcare. Please forgive me if this is already here! He could be talking about nothing but the dinar...

https://www.youtube.com/trump

View his video of 7/18. Unless a new one has been posted it will automatically start playing.

I'm so glad to have found this forum today so I no longer have to chase all over the web looking for all of Okie's posts. God bless you all with an especially big blessing for Okie.

Thanks![b]
richtxgal
richtxgal

Back to top Go down

Trump on Youtube Empty I HEAR YOU !

Post by rosienogg on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:57 pm

It took me a long time to find this website and I love Okie so I'm glad i found it this website after many attempts Ilikeyou

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Trump on Youtube Empty Re: I hear you

Post by richtxgal on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Rosie! I was so relieved today to find out that it is a new website, only up for 3 weeks. I felt like a total idiot because I thought I had missed it for months and I couldn't figure out how that was possible. I've been following Okie since last fall and never miss a word he says. I was so relieved to know I wasn't the complete idiot I thought I was! And to my defense, I was in the hospital part of the time or surely I would have done better!
richtxgal
richtxgal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum