Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Message from Phoenix 3333 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Message from Phoenix 3333

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message from Phoenix 3333 Empty Message from Phoenix 3333

Post by lexie on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Message from Phoenix3333

Referring to .. *Iraqi Dinar = U.S Dollar ~ Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi Dinar against the U.S. Dollar during the next biennium

My take on this is that the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar can happen anytime from this moment forward (NOW) and the decision they have made to do this will not change (irreversable).

It also states the value of the Iraqi Dinar will be equal to one US Dollar or 1 IQD = $1.00

The rate will remain at this level for a 2 year period (bienium) and will be held at the 1 to 1 rate by the auctions.

I have always thought the starting rate would be 1 IQD to 1 USD to avoid confusion in the market place.

Looks like we are about to see the removal of the artificial program rate and the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar to a rate of 1 IQD = $1.00

Things are looking good.

Phoenix

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/

December 10th ~ Iraqi Finance ~ Iraqi Dinar: Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency provided that necessary measures are sound and correct ...

December 11, 2011

Deputy in the Finance Committee is expected to equal the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar during the next biennium

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee and the representative / National Alliance / Haitham Jubouri Sarraldenaralaraca equal to the U.S. dollar during the next biennium after the implementation of the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency.

Jubouri said In a statement to the Agency (news) said on Sunday: that the approach that the Central Bank of Iraq's retention rate Dinaromam dollar during the current period, it Maharidl that monetary policy in Iraq is able to make the Iraqi dinar is equal to the U.S. dollar "any Dinaraluahd matched by one dollar.

The to: that this retention was by selling huge amounts of dollars at auction, and inject some of the other of them to Iraqi banks to control the price of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.

Continues ...read more ..

He Jubouri the next biennium will see a different direction with the central bank to make Aldenarabraghi equal to the dollar by pumping amounts Okbermn dollar and sell it at auction project to delete Alocefaralthelat of the Iraqi currency being makes the size of the Iraqi currency Bakdralamlh the U.S., and continued: Therefore, the citizen and the Altagralaraca does not need to replace his money to Atarand buy a commodity or a car or Other, confirming that the draft deleted Alasfaralthelat of currency "based", and issued its decision, irreversible and started his first steps will be implemented during the next biennium from now.

and Zkredo the Finance Committee that the Central Bank of Iraq will continue its policy to support Aldenarabraghi, expected next year will remain the Iraqi dinar conservative on the price front Aldolarralomirka. Earlier, Eliminated Edwalganh financial and parliamentary MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Najiba Najib increase Sarraldenaralaraca against the Dollar over the next year as a result of the Iraqi economy is still dependent on oil revenues annually. said Najib in an earlier statement (of the Agency news):

I expect during the year (2012) retained Aldenarabraghi its price against the dollar but did not increase its value the fact that Iraq continues its economy unilaterally dependent on oil Baaradath annual.

The answer: If the government wants the federal and relevant state of Iraq to make Aldenarabraghi strong toward foreign currencies, it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and its diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=34276#ixzz1gFqFr9HG

Last edited by lexie on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Message from Phoenix 3333 Empty Re: Message from Phoenix 3333

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Great news!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:23 pm

A buck sounds great. Show me the rate & I'm cashed out...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Would love to see a higher rate, but if it came out at a dollar, my hair would be on fire getting to he bank!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Just grateful to be here,one to one will make me smile! Smile Smile Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:34 pm

I still don't believe a word THEY say,,it could be a roos...Who knows maybe they will come out at 3 and say psych!!!! Just to throw us off....Just sayin..............GO RV!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Why would they go 1 to 1 when Kuwait is at $3.60 to the USD, Turkey is at $1.83, Saudi Arabia is at $3.75 just to name a few in the region.

I can not imagine it would come out at $1.00 and stay there for very long. If they do, I would think many investors would reinvest for more and wait.

JMO
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cep on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:29 pm

My thoughts exactly. A 1 to 1 does not cut it for them and I believe the article is smoke.

cep

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

@GoodGosh wrote:Why would they go 1 to 1 when Kuwait is at $3.60 to the USD, Turkey is at $1.83, Saudi Arabia is at $3.75 just to name a few in the region.

I can not imagine it would come out at $1.00 and stay there for very long. If they do, I would think many investors would reinvest for more and wait.

JMO

It was about a year ago that I read an article about Iraq, and the article stated that their currency would need to be "regionally competitive". $1.00 is not regionally competitive, so the whole RI makes sense. Randy Koonce has stuck to $3.41 (+/-) .25 cents. Should it come out at that? Yes! Remember that Iraq and Kuwait are going to share the port at Mubarek. Does it make sense for their currencies to be very far off from each other with a shared port? NOPE.. Let's get this party started..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I didn't get that at all from this speech. I took more of a denominational tone from it. Such as we will have 1's, 5's, 20's like the USD for the convenience of the Iraqi people. I have no idea what the rate will be, but I do know when the set it it's set. As per IMF, WTO. You may only raise your currency by 2% every 90 days. So the folks who say it will start at one point and then go up way later are full of it. Yes way layer. Like twenty years if it does not revalue completely now. Just my understanding and I read real good!

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

@ GoodGosh

With all due respect...

Not sure where you are getting your info... It is my understanding that the Saudi Riyal is trading at .26 against the USD... NOT $3.75 !! The Turkish Lira is trading at .54, NOT $1.83... However, As you indicated the Kuwait currency is trading at $3.60. FYI... The United Arab Emirates is currently trading at only .27 and is one of the more stable currencies in the region.

Anything in the .25 to 1.00 range is believable and certainly within the scope of the currency in the region. While I would LOVE to see an RV in the 3.00 range it just seems a bit overly optimistic.

Let's hope the RV occurs soon... At any rate.

Keep the faith... Go RV!!

@GoodGosh wrote:Why would they go 1 to 1 when Kuwait is at $3.60 to the USD, Turkey is at $1.83, Saudi Arabia is at $3.75 just to name a few in the region.

JMO

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Go rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 pm

I just don't think you guys have a good understanding and interpretation of what they are saying. But here is one good thing to stand on. Shabs has said that iraq will have the strongest currency in the region. At $1, that does not equate to the strongest currency in the region. Also, what happened to the fact that they have been saying for eons that they will return to the rate as it was before the devaluation. Factor in cost of living and that is a minimum of $3.86. Gee guys, do you think that when they said that they would be 1 to 1 with the usa that maybe they were meaning equal in world standings with the dollar. Think about it.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm

@bigal66 wrote:I just don't think you guys have a good understanding and interpretation of what they are saying. But here is one good thing to stand on. Shabs has said that iraq will have the strongest currency in the region. At $1, that does not equate to the strongest currency in the region. Also, what happened to the fact that they have been saying for eons that they will return to the rate as it was before the devaluation. Factor in cost of living and that is a minimum of $3.86. Gee guys, do you think that when they said that they would be 1 to 1 with the usa that maybe they were meaning equal in world standings with the dollar. Think about it.

"Gee guys, do you think that when they said that they would be 1 to 1 with the usa that maybe they were meaning equal in world standings with the dollar. Think about it."

You make an interesting point bigal scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

@bigal66 wrote:I just don't think you guys have a good understanding and interpretation of what they are saying. But here is one good thing to stand on. Shabs has said that iraq will have the strongest currency in the region. At $1, that does not equate to the strongest currency in the region. Also, what happened to the fact that they have been saying for eons that they will return to the rate as it was before the devaluation. Factor in cost of living and that is a minimum of $3.86. Gee guys, do you think that when they said that they would be 1 to 1 with the usa that maybe they were meaning equal in world standings with the dollar. Think about it.

This is my only question with what was "supposed" to be said by Shabibi. What guru said "Iraq said, we will have the strongest currency in the region".? "We will be back at the pre-war rate over $3.00"?

Please don't get me wrong as I believe Randy Koonce when he says it will be $3.41 because of their budget.
I just want to see where these statements came from and who made them. Maybe they were in articles maybe not. I have no idea, I just haven't seen them, and would really like to.

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

you know what, I haven't kept a printed list of what everyone has said and when. I do remember them and some of them came from the iraqi officials. If you wish to believe that, then you have that right. I was only trying to point out that 1 to 1 would not serve iraq or the rest of the world for that matter. I know that someone on here would have that info. Why don't you ask if someone else might have that info. I very seldom say anything here I just read and listen. I sure don't agree with all the "gurus" like johnny and frank and others, but I just read and try to listen to those who I have trust in. Maybe if you ask BGG or POPPY3 they could help you with that info. I am not interested in getting into an argument with anyone. But, if you hang in there, I am sure someone will oblidge.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

@ BigAl...

I dig what you are layin down... Really!

Could "strongest" mean the most stable and not the most valuable?

So much of the information, or supposed intel, is sometimes lost in the translation from Arabic to English. Don't you agree??

My suggestion... And it is only that, is to maybe discount Poppy3 and BGG and put more confidence in the real news from the region.

Go RV!!!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

This got posted twice by mistake... sorry! YSK

Last edited by yoursoulknows on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:26 pm

@yoursoulknows wrote:I listen to Phoenix everyday... he personally has always said he believes the IQD would come in around $1... but recently, over the last few weeks, his matrix of information says higher, like $3+. Even though he has shared that on the radio show - he also says he is shocked by it... that HE believes $1 because of the ease of transaction for everyone concerned in Iraq. The fact that the article came out saying what he believes, and it's a printed article, would make him say what he does. Phoenix looks at it like this: $1 is plenty good, if it is higher, terrific! And really, $1 is plenty good! But I think his matrix of information is still saying higher... but he won't post that (even if he believes it) cos Phoenix just doesn't do rumor or intel. Only printed factual info... and he also knows much of the info coming out now is smoke, but he still only goes with what he can "back" with links and validation. YSK
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:58 pm

can't go with the news agencies of iraq, 87% of them are owned by maliki. I'll stay with BGG and POPPY3. I believe in their sincerity, christian dedication and I have to trust their sources. Although, I must say that I do listen to others as well.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

@bigal66 wrote:can't go with the news agencies of iraq, 87% of them are owned by maliki. I'll stay with BGG and POPPY3. I believe in their sincerity, christian dedication and I have to trust their sources. Although, I must say that I do listen to others as well.

Sincerity is a great thing, but neither of them have been close to "spot on". Sorry, but it's the truth..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm

@bigal66 wrote:can't go with the news agencies of iraq, 87% of them are owned by maliki. I'll stay with BGG and POPPY3. I believe in their sincerity, christian dedication and I have to trust their sources. Although, I must say that I do listen to others as well.

bigal, I really wish we could put belief behind their sources. The only problem is that their sources have a batting average of "0", and they have been up to bat more times than I can count.

GO RVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm

oh well, that is your opinion and you surely are entitled to it. My last post, have a good one.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv on Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

You to bigal. Not trying to be combative my any means. I'm sure you know that.

GO RVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Sorry guys for being compunctious to much evidence to the contray of the insperational throught processes forged in this thread. An .86 to 1.17 is a progression of rates that will allow Iraq to schlepp the three 0 Iraq Dinar notes with force out of the metroplis of Iraq and other locales with minimal expenditure and slightest damage to established order, powers that be and the established equallitarianism system, with complete indifference and contempt to the present dinar entrepreneurs such as ourselves. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:00 am

AJ, is it true they can let the rate float after 90 days...but could keep it locked for 24 months?
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 am

@aubrey wrote:AJ, is it true they can let the rate float after 90 days...but could keep it locked for 24 months?

Iraq's Constitution states it has to be a managed float and cannot go up more than 2% every 90 days, but there is nothing in the Constitution that disallows another RV or RI., is the way I understand it. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 am

SO IF THEIR CURRENCY RV'S AT $ 1.00 USD TO $ 1.00 IQD...AND THEY CAN ONLY INCREASE 2% EVERY 90 DAYS...IT WOULD TAKE MANY, MANY YEARS TO GET ANYWHERE NEAR THE PRE-WAR RATE OF $ 3.22? OR AM I MISSING SOMETHING ?
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

SORRY AJ..I AM OLD AND TIRED...JUST RE-READ YOUR ANSWER...THEY CAN JUST RV ALL OVER AGAIN...JUST WHAT WE NEED...WAITING ON A SECOND RV..LOL...THANK YOU AGAIN I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORTS.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:26 am

AJAnderson wrote:
@aubrey wrote:AJ, is it true they can let the rate float after 90 days...but could keep it locked for 24 months?

Iraq's Constitution states it has to be a managed float and cannot go up more than 2% every 90 days, but there is nothing in the Constitution that disallows another RV or RI., is the way I understand it. AJ

Can you show me what part of the constitution you are referring to? I cant find that info it seems. Thanks in advance! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:29 am

JMO
SAUDI ARABIA IS ONLY .26 CENTS TO THE DOLLAR...JUST SAYING
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:40 am

AJAnderson wrote:Sorry guys for being compunctious to much evidence to the contray of the insperational throught processes forged in this thread. An .86 to 1.17 is a progression of rates that will allow Iraq to schlepp the three 0 Iraq Dinar notes with force out of the metroplis of Iraq and other locales with minimal expenditure and slightest damage to established order, powers that be and the established equallitarianism system, with complete indifference and contempt to the present dinar entrepreneurs such as ourselves. AJ

I believe aj is correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 am

So any large note dinar that we hold, such as a 25000 note will be only 25.00? That IS contempt,in the biggest sense of the word-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:47 am

Don't worry turbo, that won't happen. Even okie and bulldog says different. Remember the 440 oven temp.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 am

Ok, that takes a load off,'cause I didn't really want to lose my shirt or end up with an antique!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigal66 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:02 pm

It is kind of strange that AJ has all these opinions that are totally opposite from okie and the main mods and he is a mod also. Oh well, stranger things have happened. Unfortunately, I don't read him to much either.

bigal66

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Aj is mostly on the ball with his intel and knowledge of the Dinar, or any currency,I don't really think he would intentionally misguide or mislead anyone-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 pm

STOP! Lets thinks about this for a second. Iraq is trying to become part of the world economy. So, they may have their own currency with their own constitution. However, to be part of the world economy there are rules that must be followed. Does anyone here really think the IMF or WTO is going to let Iraq or any other nation just RV or RI any time they feel the need..??? Lets think about this. Ummmmmmm heck No! What shambles would the world monetary exchanges be in if countries were allowed to just minipulate there currencies when ever they felt like it? Does China or Venezuela ring a bell? Sorry folks if this hits at ten cents or ten dollars thats where its staying. Lets also not loose grasp of the fact that there are only roughly two hundred words in Arabic. Many different translations for the same words and phrases. Iraq can do what this translation implies and hold their currency and then make it go up. They wont be a viable currency after though.......

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 pm

@docmo wrote:STOP! Lets thinks about this for a second. Iraq is trying to become part of the world economy. So, they may have their own currency with their own constitution. However, to be part of the world economy there are rules that must be followed. Does anyone here really think the IMF or WTO is going to let Iraq or any other nation just RV or RI any time they feel the need..??? Lets think about this. Ummmmmmm heck No! What shambles would the world monetary exchanges be in if countries were allowed to just minipulate there currencies when ever they felt like it? Does China or Venezuela ring a bell? Sorry folks if this hits at ten cents or ten dollars thats where its staying. Lets also not loose grasp of the fact that there are only roughly two hundred words in Arabic. Many different translations for the same words and phrases. Iraq can do what this translation implies and hold their currency and then make it go up. They wont be a viable currency after though.......

Good point but we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by jsmmns on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Just remember Kuwait's RV. The 1-1 is ridiculous.

jsmmns

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:39 pm

@jsmmns wrote:Just remember Kuwait's RV. The 1-1 is ridiculous.

Couldn't agree with you more! It is unbelievable that anyone would spout such nonsense! How could it possibly come in that low!

Remember that Okie and all stated there would be a great deal of misinformation! This is quite obviously a part of that misinformation!

Very Happy
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:57 pm

@humingbyrd wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more! It is unbelievable that anyone would spout such nonsense! How could it possibly come in that low!

Remember that Okie and all stated there would be a great deal of misinformation! This is quite obviously a part of that misinformation!

Very Happy

Kuwait never had an RV. Show me a link from the early 90's, I believe it was 1993 that they did. All they did was reinstate their currency. Many have said when Kuwait RV'd. Never happened..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than to see Iraq RI with a "pop" for time. I think Randy Koonce will be pretty close at his $3.41 (+/-) .25 cents..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 pm

I would like to remember but I cant since they didnt RV..... lol!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:24 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:

I would like to remember but I cant since they didnt RV..... lol!

The one thing that I would like to see, is the full page add that China took out in the Wall Street Journal that said they would not RV their currency, and proof that Kuwait said they would not RV/reinstate their currency, as told by 99% of the gurus.
Now I am not saying that they didn't, as I have NO clue whether they did or didn't. But that has been a sounding board from all gurus saying that happened.
Has anyone ever seen this? There has to be some way to show it if it really happened...Right?

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm not greedy. At 1:1 RV I am out. Keep in mind a window to exchange larger notes. That does not mean I won't keep money in foreign banks or play in forex...

Smile

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brains on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Docmo you should look at saddam hussaine the iqd was in at 2.8? and he rv'd the iqd at 3.2? this was before the war and then we kicked butt.. Butterfly you ROCK!!

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I hope for $3.

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm

One to one does not and was not ever meant to mean one USD = one IQD EVER! It was meant to use as an example in teaching the Iraqi people that one dinar would be around one dollar that is it, there is nothing more to it than that. A lot of hot air about nothing.

RV = #3.21 to $4.25 USD Just as Shabibi has always said... Managed float no ups no downs period. No GBP, USD just as Shabbs has said. After just listening to Randy K's call I doubt if we will have an RV this week unless it is already done and not announced. It will not happen until Maliki gets back home at the earliest, I agree with Randy, will not happen while he is here. Hopefully by the end of the year. The truth hurts me as much as it does everybody else and yes, time will tell us the truth. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:One to one does not and was not ever meant to mean one USD = one IQD EVER! It was meant to use as an example in teaching the Iraqi people that one dinar would be around one dollar that is it, there is nothing more to it than that. A lot of hot air about nothing.

RV = #3.21 to $4.25 USD Just as Shabibi has always said... Managed float no ups no downs period. No GBP, USD just as Shabbs has said. After just listening to Randy K's call I doubt if we will have an RV this week unless it is already done and not announced. It will not happen until Maliki gets back home at the earliest, I agree with Randy, will not happen while he is here. Hopefully by the end of the year. The truth hurts me as much as it does everybody else and yes, time will tell us the truth. Blessings

Hope you are right.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum