Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!!

Go down

IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!! Empty IN THE NAME OF GOD, WHAT IS BEHIND THE DROP THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQ DINAR !!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

In the name of God the Merciful

What is behind the drop "zeroes" the Iraqi dinar?!

Network Basra

D. Father of governance

For decades, the idea of dropping zeros from the Iraqi dinar is still exists, and zeros reveal chronic inflation, which affects the Iraqi economy, the patient. If the dinar fell zeros - which was equivalent in the past (3.3) dollars - the Iraqi dinar, as has been said, is confirmed, with the dollar, in the sense (if one Iraqi dinar is equal to U.S. $ one) .. In this way, absorption of banknotes bloated from the market and not covered by gold bullion, currency U.S. dollar, is also in a state of inflation, a major as long as the issuance of paper currency of America and the pumping out, not only in local markets only, but pumped in foreign markets, causing destabilizing relative to a basket of world currencies, especially on both the (euro) European!!

The economies of the world suffer in general and the oil producing countries, in particular because of this inflation, and a link to oil markets, the dollar the patient, and the beneficiary is the U.S. Treasury that pay Okiem oil deals banknotes does not have what Istrha of gold in the central coffers, however silent the Gulf oil-producing recipient !!

The scourge of inflation, and currency in all their conditions are mainly related to the gross national product (GNP) Of the State, and U.S. foreign debt, which is (4) a trillion dollars now eat a large proportion of this output .. The Iraqi dinar is in a state of inflation and lacked the taste of the GNP of Iraq, where the result can be considered as having destroyed the occupation of the industrial base and productivity of Iraq, how can get rid of the Iraqi dinar against inflation, and adjusted in position without being linked to production?!, If the plants and factories closed and the gross national product is zero, what is the treatment?! Do you drop the zeroes dinar? May withdraw the excess paper, but the game is not dangerous in the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, the Department will work with the American occupation of the Government of the occupation on the Iraqi dinar dropped from both the simultaneous and in consultation with the announcement of the alleged U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

Why buy the U.S. Treasury billions of Iraqi dinars that inflation will eat it now?!, And why this purchase coincided with the announcement of the withdrawal?!

Let's get into the details, although I am not economically well versed in matters of money and currency, but can approach the topic from the perspective of simplification based on what has been published recently, including his relationship with the world of politics (the U.S. Treasury are from the time of buying the Iraqi dinar at a rate ( 150) million dollars a day and over the few months preceding the withdrawal alleged U.S.. The question here is, why this interest, especially Fbl withdrawal? What are the benefits from the U.S. Treasury is suffering from external debt, and inflation, the dollar, which the value of gold covered?!, then why allow occupation government to sell or allow to absorb surplus (drop the zeroes after the dinar) for the U.S. Treasury?!

The dollar is equivalent to (1170) Iraqi Dinars .. Buy one U.S. dollar equivalent of IQD and instead store to drop the zeros after the dinar and the Central Bank of the Iraqi dinar dollar equation, where the dollar is equal to the evening of the dinar, and keep the massive amounts of Iraqi currency, and the excess of this amount:

First - paid Okiem oil imported by the U.S. administration of Iraq.

Second - to address the crisis of the U.S. economy, which suffers from collapse.

Thirdly - printed Iraqi currency, quantity and categories will be millions (in a supervised), and half expected to be announced officially, and the other half enters the private pockets!!

(Joe Biden), came to Iraq to attend the ceremony, said to reflect the withdrawal of U.S. military from Iraq by the date announced by the (Obama), and delivers a speech fraught with fallacies raised the irony of the Iraqi people, who realize the magnitude of the collapse of the Iraqi economy collapsed, and the size of the blood of Iraqis, which shed , and the size of the losses suffered by Iraq as a state and as a people, one can not obscure the fact that the destruction and looting and destruction.

This (Albaidn) came from the White House kitchen to achieve the deal of a lifetime, oil (b Baleish) and to address the U.S. economy from chronic diseases, which has long suffered from successive American administrations, and undermined and brought down some cover politics!!

(Joe Biden) is betting on the destruction of the (Euro) EU, are betting on a Europe under the tent of America, or rather prevent it from getting out of the tent, and prevent them from standing independently, with its political, economic, and began to collapse in Greece and then spread to Italy and Spain and Portugal .. Collapses and expands its course as if (the domino theory) in the economy has been overshadowed in Europe!!

The deal will end to be a barrel of Iraqi oil per one dollar!!

7/12/2011

Network Basra

Thursday 13 January 1433 / December 8, 2011

http://goo.gl/osJYKv

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum