Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER"

+19
victorias_daddy
axarn
jvegas2222
smith
happywelshguy
Cardiac99
Lost RV Patrol
rjmo
Duckyboy
charity
goose11
TheBeav
ministerb
Thewanderingjew
coopera8504
formula1man
shakes4life
Austin-Powers for PM
fpark121
23 posters

Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER"

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 am

Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World "OH YES IT CAN & IT DID" %100 PROVEN FACT!! Most of you have been following the news today in the USA, Pres O said WE NEED THE DEBT CEILING RAISED NOW!!! He also said to bring whatever they had to the table...Can you see this..It as plain as the nose on my face!! First of all I am so thankfull to the Lord, For the IRAQI PEOPLE THEY DESERVE THIS!! Just turn the table & put us in their place WOW!! Not Good... Second I am & I know many of you are so thankfull we have invested in IRAQ.. So, To make the long story short...THE IRAQI DINAR WILL RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT & HELP US BIG TIME HERE IN THE US..You can look at it this way.. ALL of us holding the DINAR WILL PAY TAXES!! Ok, That's a big help alone...Then the USA has tons of the DINAR..
" THE WORLD WILL SEE THIS UNFOLD SUNDAY TO MONDAY" I am no GURU, but I give this a 99.9% Chance of everyone cashing out sometime next week...If you think about it..IRAQ needs this, We Need this.. We are running out of options here or as some say this is the last straw...I truly believe the USD RATE will be in the $ 1.25 to 3.25 Range..WE SHALL SEE!!!
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty Re: IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER"

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 am

Fpark, if what you are saying is true, I could take my RV'd currency in Iraq, find a Dinar Dealer in the states, and buy up every ounce of Dinar!!! Sorry, that just isn't happening. Gotta call you out on this one bro!!

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty AUSTIN POWERS

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 am

"WE SHALL SEE" Hope you invested!!!
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:47 am

fpark121 wrote: "WE SHALL SEE" Hope you invested!!!

Maybe you should read the latest White Hat report...it will give you a better perspective of what is going on and what is coming! We don't need to raise the debt ceiling....all they have to do is release the WGS and let the rv happen....if they do raise the debt ceiling then you money will mean NOTHING!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:00 am

Folks it makes no sense for their goi to be set up like Britain and the contracts are pegged to British pound but they peg to the usd that is low and pound his higher. A friend at our church a dod contractor got paid at 4.40gbp. His wife told us that.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by coopera8504 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 am

This is the whole point! buy the dinar and get a LARGE return. So stop with the " well if that were true". Because if you don't believe it it isn't true then why r you here?

coopera8504

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:21 am

coopera8504 wrote:This is the whole point! buy the dinar and get a LARGE return. So stop with the " well if that were true". Because if you don't believe it it isn't true then why r you here?

Better read the latest White Hat report....I just got an email from them and they asked me to pass this on....if these settlements don't get paid you will NOT see your RV either......call your Senators and Congress men and tell them the money is there and DO NOT raise the Debt ceiling...it is NOT necessary.....

Friday, July 22, 2011
July 22, 2011 – White Hats Reports #23
Progress Update: Murdoch News; Patriots send letter to US Treasury, Senate, House and Obama to save America; The Tropos Files.

In White Hats Report #22, we spoke to the issues of a Bilderberg member interfering in the media exposure of the Bush and Ackerman stories in Germany and America. We told you the information was highly explosive and we also told you to “Expect much more on this”.

Continues here.....

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:00 am

coopera8504 wrote:This is the whole point! buy the dinar and get a LARGE return. So stop with the " well if that were true". Because if you don't believe it it isn't true then why r you here?

So basically we're supposed to believe every single thing we read on here in order to stick around? Intelligent.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:37 am

CAREFUL, YOUR INTELLIGENCE IS SHOWING.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty It's over

Post by TheBeav Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 am

Thewanderingjew wrote:
So basically we're supposed to believe every single thing we read on here in order to stick around? Intelligent.

I for one enjoy Intelligent discourse....as most members here do. The problem is we have been infested with naysayers and plants of late, who seem to enjoy degrading people and their positive viewpoints using heavy sarcasm and juvenile name calling. But if one has an alternate opinion (other than a positive one, that is) it is usually respected if it is expressed in a respectful adult manner. IMHO. However, accentuating the positive is more of the main theme on this site. There is a "universal law" that states: The world rearranges itself to manifest your picture of reality. Another one is: Our thoughts are magnetic. Whatever you are focusing on and giving constant thought to will manifest in your life. What if?....just sayin'...Positive thoughts create positive energy that magnetizes positive results! Again...WHAT IF? ☀
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:04 am

TheBeav wrote:Thewanderingjew wrote:

I for one enjoy Intelligent discourse....as most members here do. The problem is we have been infested with naysayers and plants of late, who seem to enjoy degrading people and their positive viewpoints using heavy sarcasm and juvenile name calling. But if one has an alternate opinion (other than a positive one, that is) it is usually respected if it is expressed in a respectful adult manner. IMHO. However, accentuating the positive is more of the main theme on this site. There is a "universal law" that states: The world rearranges itself to manifest your picture of reality. Another one is: Our thoughts are magnetic. Whatever you are focusing on and giving constant thought to will manifest in your life. What if?....just sayin'...Positive thoughts create positive energy that magnetizes positive results! Again...WHAT IF? ☀

I've seen many alternative opinions expressed very tactfully on here, and rarely are they respected by the so called "positive" members of the site. I've learned that if you have an opinion that contradicts Okie or the followers, you get promptly blasted no matter how nicely it's put. Just saying.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty It's over

Post by TheBeav Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:12 am

You are right....but, truly it's not the majority. It is indicative of how the entire planet is acting out. A few rotten apples on both sides get all the attention. Hopefully, post RV will reflect a RV of mind and spirit for all of us! I am looking forward to it!
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by goose11 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am

To TheBeav.....
Thanks for you post. You are so right. There is another saying I like " What you focus on expands"

I have not been on this site very long but I am amazed at the number of negative comments and shots several people take at one another. It reaks of desperation to me. Nothing good comes out of negativity....IMHO it is the cause for much of the disease that we see in our world.

I encourage all to have faith in their investment....not the messangers. They are just people trying to help. We all need to continue to turn out attention/focus to the days after the RV> Start to see our debt free lives and all the good things we can do to help people who will still be in great need of help.

goose11

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

There's another great sayin"....you reap what you sow... I think that's a really good one.Have a great Day all you dinar investers!!!

charity

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 am

fpark121 wrote:Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World "OH YES IT CAN & IT DID" %100 PROVEN FACT!! Most of you have been following the news today in the USA, Pres O said WE NEED THE DEBT CEILING RAISED NOW!!! He also said to bring whatever they had to the table...Can you see this..It as plain as the nose on my face!! First of all I am so thankfull to the Lord, For the IRAQI PEOPLE THEY DESERVE THIS!! Just turn the table & put us in their place WOW!! Not Good... Second I am & I know many of you are so thankfull we have invested in IRAQ.. So, To make the long story short...THE IRAQI DINAR WILL RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT & HELP US BIG TIME HERE IN THE US..You can look at it this way.. ALL of us holding the DINAR WILL PAY TAXES!! Ok, That's a big help alone...Then the USA has tons of the DINAR..
" THE WORLD WILL SEE THIS UNFOLD SUNDAY TO MONDAY" I am no GURU, but I give this a 99.9% Chance of everyone cashing out sometime next week...If you think about it..IRAQ needs this, We Need this.. We are running out of options here or as some say this is the last straw...I truly believe the USD RATE will be in the $ 1.25 to 3.25 Range..WE SHALL SEE!!!

I AGREE, YOU ARE NOT A GURU... HOWEVER, THE DEBT CEILING SHOULD LOWER, NOT RISE. PLUS, I HAVE SEEN NO INDICATION THAT THERE HAS BEEN AN RV IN-COUNTRY. SORRY TO DISAGREE, BUT...........
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty UPDATE

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 am

Hello Duckboy, Your right I am no GURU, I meant to say fix the Debt ceiling not raise it, I am not a professional
IRAQI or World news guy.. I just see it the way it is... But, When I have a friend that I have known for 20 years & he is a 63 year old man...He has no reason to lie to me...HOPE YOU INVESTED ALSO..GOD BLESS & HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by rjmo Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:20 pm

How can you be so certain with 100% that it has RV'd in country... but not know what the rate is?
I call you out too! no proof... just pudding.

rjmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost RV Patrol Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:25 pm

YAK YAK YAK Its easy to talk but show me the PROOF. Not one person has shown the proof. Not one bank story, one rv in country, one cash in story has shown one bit of proof to back it up. Heck I could say I was the president of the USA but I dnt have any proof.

Lost RV Patrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Lost rv patrol;
JMO, but I don't think you would want to fess up to being U.S. President on here, today. Like I said, JMO.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

I agree 100% with what you state as it's very true and I live my life accordingly

I have never known a Negative aspect, to have a useful purpose

Smile

TheBeav wrote:Thewanderingjew wrote:

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Lost RV Patrol wrote:YAK YAK YAK Its easy to talk but show me the PROOF. Not one person has shown the proof. Not one bank story, one rv in country, one cash in story has shown one bit of proof to back it up. Heck I could say I was the president of the USA but I dnt have any proof.

So.......are you Mr. Obama? If so you need to get back in the room with Speaker Boehner NOW!!!! Laughing

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:
Lost RV Patrol wrote:YAK YAK YAK Its easy to talk but show me the PROOF. Not one person has shown the proof. Not one bank story, one rv in country, one cash in story has shown one bit of proof to back it up. Heck I could say I was the president of the USA but I dnt have any proof.

So.......are you Mr. Obama? If so you need to get back in the room with Speaker Boehner NOW!!!! Laughing

Oh...now that's funny! (Not being sarcastic...that's really funny!)

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty .1%

Post by jvegas2222 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

are they 100% sure or 99.9 % sure because that .1% has been getting us every week for 6 straight months. and as for putting "positive energy" out there, i don't think it will bring back our more than 4400 brave soldiers.

jvegas2222

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:

I haven't read anything positive from you!!!! Y DONT U SELL UR DINARS AND GET LOST! IM SICK AND TIRED OF UR PESSIMISM :!:

:flower:

axarn

Back to top Go down

Post by victorias_daddy Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

fpark121 wrote:Hello Everyone, I told you all in a post back on Monday that I got intel that the IRAQI DINAR has RV in IRAQ, Some of you have said, It cant RV in IRAQ without the rest of the World "OH YES IT CAN & IT DID" %100 PROVEN FACT!! Most of you have been following the news today in the USA, Pres O said WE NEED THE DEBT CEILING RAISED NOW!!! He also said to bring whatever they had to the table...Can you see this..It as plain as the nose on my face!! First of all I am so thankfull to the Lord, For the IRAQI PEOPLE THEY DESERVE THIS!! Just turn the table & put us in their place WOW!! Not Good... Second I am & I know many of you are so thankfull we have invested in IRAQ.. So, To make the long story short...THE IRAQI DINAR WILL RAISE THE DEBT LIMIT & HELP US BIG TIME HERE IN THE US..You can look at it this way.. ALL of us holding the DINAR WILL PAY TAXES!! Ok, That's a big help alone...Then the USA has tons of the DINAR..

I want this to happen as much as anyone but have a couple questions: What makes this 100% Proven Fact? I spoke with my EOD team last night and they could still buy dinar at the same old rate (approx $1 = 1168 IQD). And what is your guesstimate of $ 1.25 to 3.25 Range based on? Just wondering where these numbers came from.

I hope you are correct though.

victorias_daddy

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty NEW INTEL FROM CNN

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 pm

The US Goverment is wanting to reach an "AGREEMENT BEFORE THE ASIAN MARKET OPENS TOMORROW""Take time today, Sit down with a cup of coffee or whatever... Take a piece of paper & take some notes
of what you want to do with some of your money, So you want be so confused...
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by axarn Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:14 pm

[size=12]I luv reading different bank stories, they are encouraging. I am not asking for any proof coz i know i won't get any. Remember, once it really RVs, nobody will have the time to write their own bank story because, everybody is busy cashing in, busy counting their millions, busy traveling, busy putting their money to trusts etc etc....even OKIE u wont find in any room of this site. So just take ur time, cool out, be patient, relax, if u cant wait, sell ur dinars. [/size]

axarn

Back to top Go down

Post by DrT Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:Fpark, if what you are saying is true, I could take my RV'd currency in Iraq, find a Dinar Dealer in the states, and buy up every ounce of Dinar!!! Sorry, that just isn't happening. Gotta call you out on this one bro!!

You can not get physical dinar in or out of Iraq

DrT

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 pm

DrT wrote:
Austin-Powers for PM wrote:Fpark, if what you are saying is true, I could take my RV'd currency in Iraq, find a Dinar Dealer in the states, and buy up every ounce of Dinar!!! Sorry, that just isn't happening. Gotta call you out on this one bro!!

You can not get physical dinar in or out of Iraq

You don;t need to take anything out. All ya gotta do is open a Warka dinar and doolar account. The open a Chase account.
Deposit dinar in your Warka Dinar account. tTransfer to your Warka dollar account. The wire it to the Chase bank over there.
Come home and you have your money in Chase to buy more Dinar...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miami dolphins 47 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

can you please provide evidence - is this on the Reuters or UN web site - you simply sound like a person starving for attetion - show the proof - not the cabbage you are reading between the lines -

miami dolphins 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:13 pm

axarn wrote:
Thewanderingjew wrote:

I haven't read anything positive from you!!!! Y DONT U SELL UR DINARS AND GET LOST! IM SICK AND TIRED OF UR PESSIMISM :!:

:flower:

Then stop reading it.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" Empty Miami Dolphins

Post by fpark121 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm

This is to Miami Dolphins...Bash Me..This coming Tuesday Morning if NOTHING HAS HAPPENED..
Oh, Hope You Got INVESTED!!
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Ok help me clarify. Okie said the RV will take place and be finished worldwide by tomorrow (sunday), correct? He's also now using the August 2nd date as a deadline. So, just to get it straight... August 2nd is the deadline it would HAVE to be finished by, but its actually going to take place and be DONE tomorrow (July 24th). Ok, just making sure I read everything he said correctly so that after tomorrow comes and goes I'll still be correct in my assessment (i'll let you figure out what my assessment is).

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:24 am

IRAQI DINAR RV UPDATE "ITS OVER" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by tennisman Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:14 pm

I will give this a 100% chance this will never happen and you can  and you can go to the bank on it

tennisman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum