Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011

Go down

Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011 Empty Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011

Post by godsfool713 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Text of my speech to the United Nations BWC, delivered December 6, 2011

Hide Details
Janet Phelan
TO:
Janet Phelan
Message flagged Tuesday, December 6, 2011 1:40 PMMessage body

groupdance groupdance groupdance

Mr. President, Distinguished Representatives, Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Janet Phelan and I sit on the board of ITHACA, which is a human rights agency. I am grateful for the opportunity to submit these concerns to the Seventh Review Conference of the Biological Weapons Convention.

I am here today to submit concerns to this Convention that the United States of America is engaged in an offensive biological weapons program. My research indicates that these weapons may be stockpiled at Sierra Army Depot, which is a military base in Northern California, as well as possibly at other locations.

In 2001, in the wake of the attacks of September 11, the United States passed a piece of legislation which in itself constitutes a violation of Articles I, II and IV of the BWC. This piece of legislation, Section 817 of the US PATRIOT Act, The Expansion of the Biological Weapons Statute, gives the United States a “blank check” to stockpile biological weapons and toxins and de facto removes the U.S. from the stipulations contained in the BWC. This is accomplished by the addition of a final caveat to 817, stating that “the prohibition contained in this section shall not apply to any duly authorized United States governmental activity.”

Other NGO's, including the Sunshine Project, have raised concerns as to what kind of research is going on in the proliferation of BSL-3's and 4's—now numbering over 1350 BSL-3's in the United States. Other than the reports of stockpiles at Sierra Army Depot and the violations of the BWC contained in Section 817, concerns also extend to evidence that the U.S. has covertly set up two separate delivery systems—one involving extensive reconfigurations of city water systems and the other involving what we call “imposter pharmaceuticals”--the putative “poison pill” which, rather than treating a disease, will cause imminent death to the unsuspecting victim.

Both of these delivery systems have the ability to selectively attack predesignated targets and leave surrounding populations unaffected.

I do not need to remind the Convention that Saddam Hussein was executed for charges including a purported attack on his own people—the gassing of the Kurds. There is a dark red thread running through recorded history of governments initiating pogroms against their own citizens. One needs only to look at the last decade and the dramatic movement away from the democratic ideals upon which the United States was based to realize that the U.S. government has already traveled a long ways from an open, free and democratic society towards the secret and restrictive regimes that have historically initiated attacks upon their own people.

On behalf of all U. S. citizens and all others residing within her borders, we are seeking your help. The situation is dire and the international community must be alerted to the fact that all of these signals—stockpiles, changes in legislation, and multiple secret delivery systems-- point to a future attack within the borders of the U.S. facilitated by the United States government.

We have been limited by time constraints today. I would like to advise the Convention that we have accumulated a considerable amount of evidence, including correspondence with government agencies about Section 817 and other pertinent legislative changes—agencies including the Department of Justice, State Department and the Environmental Protection Agency, to name a few. We have also amassed details and documentation concerning delivery systems. We would be happy to supply this documentation to the Convention, if requested.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Submitted December 6, 2011
Geneva, Switzerland
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum