Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
United States ready to help Greece: Biden I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

United States ready to help Greece: Biden

3 posters

Go down

United States ready to help Greece: Biden Empty United States ready to help Greece: Biden

Post by Happy Life Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 am

ATHENS (Reuters) - The United States will support Greece during these difficult times, Vice President Joe Biden said during a visit to Athens on Monday, in remarks that offered reassurance rather than concrete aid.

"I am here to tell you that we stand with you in solidarity as you meet some difficult requirements of the IMF and European Union," Biden told reporters before a meeting with Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos. "It is a difficult time for Greece and we stand ready to help in every way we can."
Biden travelled to Greece before a key EU summit on the debt crisis in Brussels on Friday, in what has been called a crucial week for the common currency.
Illustrating Washington's concern that the euro zone's troubles could sap the fragile U.S. recovery, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner will separately visit the euro zone this week to urge its leaders to act decisively to control the crisis.
U.S.
officials speaking in Washington on Geithner's mission stressed that he
would bring advice and encouragement rather than money, at a time of
severe budget constraints back home.
Greece, mired in its deepest
financial woes in decades, is on a cash lifeline from the IMF and larger
members of the euro zone to prevent a disorderly default and an exit
from the common currency bloc of 17 nations that use the euro.
Some analysts fear that if Greece leaves the euro it could be followed by Spain and Italy, causing the entire euro zone to collapse, and Biden reiterated Washington's strong desire to avoid that outcome.
"It
is overwhelmingly in the interests of the United States that Greece
works its way through this financial crisis and that it remains a strong
and vital part of the European Union," he said.
Geithner is the main U.S. emissary on financial matters and has been central to President Barack Obama's effort to encourage euro zone heavyweights France and Germany to do whatever is needed to resolve the crisis - pressure that has been far from welcome in Berlin and Paris. Biden stuck to a deliberately optimistic view of the situation.
"I
think that out of difficult times opportunities present themselves, and
with a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck, a year from now we
will have not only weathered this crisis, but even be in a stronger
position. Let's get to work."
Earlier on Monday, Biden joked about bringing money to help Greece out of its deepest financial crisis in decades.
Greece's Papademos said he was confident Athens could count on the support of the United States.
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

United States ready to help Greece: Biden Empty Re: United States ready to help Greece: Biden

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:53 am

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/86518/united-states-ready-to-help-greece-says-biden

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

United States ready to help Greece: Biden Empty Re: United States ready to help Greece: Biden

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 am

Here we are again being the being the welfare provider!

Back to top Go down

United States ready to help Greece: Biden Empty No Kidding...

Post by MartyM Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 am

Well Da... The EU is the front runner for the NWO, A Global Currency, A Global Government (Controled by the Dark Cabal/Illuminatti etc.) of course they don't want it to fail. It's the last remnants of their control, and its fading/deteriorating rapidly. It has been my opinion for some time that the EU needs to fail and the 'Domino's' begin to fall, before we see the RV. I only hope that I'm wrong.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum