Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable

4 posters

Go down

Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable Empty Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable

Post by Hoss1955 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Mr Speaker,

President Obama is fond of using the words "Fair & Equitable" to justify his Marxist ideals. Well here is an opportunity for him to actually practice what he preaches.
I am only one of many IQD investors who purchased layaways through www.DinarBanker.com. This purchase option gives us 30 days to pay the balance or in the event of RV receive our payout.
All was fine until you politicians held up the release of the RV rate to engage in petty squabbling over how to spend OUR money. You had eight years to make those determinations, and the original intent of this plan was and still is obvious ... pay off the debt. But I digress.
In order to be fair and equitable to all IQD investors who bought layaways and had them expire while you delayed the release, an order should be given to Dinar Banker to honor all layaways that have or will expire while you continue your debate.
We have been cheated by your behavior and while Dinar Banker prospers from this forced default, the country suffers. Millions of dollars in taxes are being lost to each layaway that expires. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to November. Nuff said.

Hoss1955

Back to top Go down

Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable Empty Re: Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable

Post by xpectarius Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Hoss1955 wrote:Mr Speaker,

President Obama is fond of using the words "Fair & Equitable" to justify his Marxist ideals. Well here is an opportunity for him to actually practice what he preaches.
I am only one of many IQD investors who purchased layaways through www.DinarBanker.com. This purchase option gives us 30 days to pay the balance or in the event of RV receive our payout.
All was fine until you politicians held up the release of the RV rate to engage in petty squabbling over how to spend OUR money. You had eight years to make those determinations, and the original intent of this plan was and still is obvious ... pay off the debt. But I digress.
In order to be fair and equitable to all IQD investors who bought layaways and had them expire while you delayed the release, an order should be given to Dinar Banker to honor all layaways that have or will expire while you continue your debate.
We have been cheated by your behavior and while Dinar Banker prospers from this forced default, the country suffers. Millions of dollars in taxes are being lost to each layaway that expires. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to November. Nuff said.

Love it....nothing wrong with that....well done!!

xpectarius

Back to top Go down

Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable Empty Re: Email to Speaker of the House - Fair & Equitable

Post by Winnie the Pooh Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 pm

What a stupid thing to say tho the speaker of the house! He or no one else forced you to purchase a layaway! You did that of your own free will. That is what happens on gambles, sometines you lose!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Are you serious? Honestly, I cant believe what some people in this "intestment" think. If you didnt have enough money to buy outright, thats your loss, no one elses. As I stated, this is a investment, not a get rich quick lottery ticket. You obviously jumped on a "so called must RV by date" cause you saw dollar signs. Lesson learned.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum