Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET 7/21/11 AM

Go down

***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET  7/21/11 AM  Empty ***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from GET 7/21/11 AM

Post by lexie Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

7/21/11 AM

***Bluwolf/Bulldog75 chat from... GET Team

[bluwolf] good morning
[bluwolf] there were alot of meetings in DC but nothing was accomplished
[bluwolf] it is live and waiting since sunday
[bluwolf] it wont be televised
[bluwolf] and there is a window before the 28th
[garit] bluwolf GM, I heard there was some sort of temporary agreement reached, that is not the case?
[bluwolf] it shall come as a thief in the silence of the night
[OUSpirit] bluwolf are you talking about the RV is live and has a window between now and the 28th?
[bluwolf] garit call me and you will find out the truth
[summerlea] bluwolf you say nothing was accomplished in DC and Dusty above says a lot was accomplished...c'mon guys...which is it?
[drdinar] thats a big window compared to what all sites have been saying since last week?
[nano36] bluwolf i expect that our gov would like to keep this quiet, what are your thoughts. I as an investor do want a big blowout announcement
[bluwolf] it shall be quiet
[garit] bluwolf so in your opinion, you believe we will see this prior to the 28th, regardsless of DC?
[bluwolf] imf,wb,wto are on the issue
[OUSpirit] bluwolf can you speak of the temporary agreement publicly?
[bluwolf] Ouspirit just news
[bluwolf] do you guys know what the arabs give up to Ala in Ramadan
[Cessie] bluwolf No, was that last Ramadan? BTW Good Morning
[bluwolf] cessie on the 30th of this Ramadon is on
[bluwolf] answer they give up there wealth at the time so that Ala will be prosper them during the year
Bulldog75] bluwolf Hey Blu!
[bluwolf] bulldog hi
[bluwolf] are you seeing what my contact from greece and iraq have said,happening right about now
[Bulldog75] garit Thanks!
[bluwolf] and I thank The Lord for letting you be a part of it
Bulldog75] kingdommoney and all: We have several pieces of intel coming from many continents. Please hold. Mornin and Thanks!
[Bulldog75] Dee1031 Dee1031 and all: this is comin. hold pls.
[Bulldog75] Unconfirmed :[jatudor] [thegoodthebadthebama] a post from PTR : Speaker of the House John Boehners Aide Tom told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More then enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can't beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!
[Baller] bluwolf I think that you have been ahead of the curve all along. I told you after the conversation the sites will be following in the future what you have spoke.
[bluwolf] like they always have been
[bluwolf] and i thank God for that and you
[bluwolf] well i will be back must get in a cc call right about now
[bluwolf] cya later
bluwolf] thank you baller God speed to you
[jwb] bluwolf when do you expect to be back??
[bluwolf] soon
[bluwolf] if not I will call from the bank,,,,jejeje
[Baller] bluwolf thank you. Looking for great things.
[bluwolf] and you will see them if you believe
[Bulldog75] jwb Hopeful Lady bluwolf elaine schembre Agent 007 Cessie tobydinar wycoffjul : Ya'll are wonderful. Thanks for help and info!
bluwolf] bulldog ty
[bluwolf] agent 007 save the first dance for me,,will you
[bluwolf] adios Dios los Bendiga,which means in my language bye may God bless you
[bluwolf] why repeat what they had to say you are now a couple of days later seeing it be written by others,,,jejeje,,,God is so good,,,Amen
[bluwolf] and no I do not talk to these people at all
[Bulldog75] So far this mornin' we are finding this is holding good; no conflicts with this data as of 9:45am CST....OOM CHAT: Jul 21 5:26 AM [westex] [peachee] A friend who saw the last half of Shabibi's speech just said that he interpreted him to speak about changes to the banking system in Iraq and the lifting of Ch 7 and also mentioned global currency dinar 5:51 AM [PaPaJack1952] GM everyone from what I can find out it look,s like the Rate is to show up every where from 9am to 12pm Central time today and the rumor Rate is $5.25 GBP and comfrimed it is already here in the state,s so let,s pray it,s true this time Flyerboy Shabibi has also said they would be the PREMIERE currency in the region. I believe when this is all said and done, Iraq will be the captial of that region of the ME and all surrounding countries will be using a regional currency backed by the Iraqi dinar.
[bluwolf] buldog ty and yes according to the GCC they are going to be the highest currency in all the ME,,and the world
Bulldog75] cheesehead We are now hour to hour on this.
[Bulldog75] bluwolf TY Sir.
[bluwolf] and the rate can not be changed
[bluwolf] by anyone not even them
[bluwolf] be in peace all
[Bulldog75] GET team covered all the sources last night; probably 10 of em. Everyone please help on all major sources because lexie and garit fingers are tired.

lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum