Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

BULLDOG75  "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"!  3:33PM CST. 11/10/11   DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

BULLDOG75 "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"! 3:33PM CST. 11/10/11

Go down

BULLDOG75  "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"!  3:33PM CST. 11/10/11   Empty BULLDOG75 "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"! 3:33PM CST. 11/10/11

Post by lexie on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:40 pm

BULLDOG75  11/10/11

Bulldog75: WHILE BEAR IS ON THE PHONE FOR A FEW MINUTES; I DROPPED BY TO TELL YOU ONE THING.  I LOVE GOLF AND THIS SIXTY FOOT PUTT IS HOLDING BY THREE BLADES OF TIFF BERMUDA GRASS; IT WILL FALL IN THE CUP ANY HOUR.  SO JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES AND DOUBLE COUNT YOUR DINAR.  WE ARE THERE.  HAVE A GREAT DAY.  I LOVE YOU ALL.

Bulldog75: AHH.  AGATHA CHRISTY SUSPENSE NOVEL AGAIN...  IRAQ PAYROLL IS TO BE MET NEXT WEEK BY OUR MONDAY, THEIR TUESDAY ! WHO CAN WAIT 24 HOURS BEFORE PAYROLL TO RV CURRENCY?  I SAY THIS BABY IS GONNA POP ANY HOUR, ANY DAY AND I MEAN SOON TO NOW.   I SAY LET'S DOMINO.  'FULL MOON RISIN' 11-11-11. ALL ABOARD.  IQD COMES IN AT LEAST 3.33 & UP TO KUWAITS PROBABLE NEW RV REVALUE MAYBE NEAR PROB 4.  DONG BETWEEN .05-.09.  IT'S PAYROLL TIME FOR EVERYBODY  "ROUND THE WORLD IN DINARLAND"!  WARM UP THE LIMO JAMES. ITS BANK TIME.

Bulldog75: WE JUST SWITCHED TO PREMIUM FOR THE GAS JAMES.  NO MORE REGULAR.

Bulldog75: KEEPS THAT CARBON OUT OF THE ENGINE.

Bulldog75: OFF TO THE GOLF COURSE.  TEE TIME.  DINAR TIME.  BBL.

THE TIME IS 3:33PM

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum