Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues

Go down

Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues Empty Chinese, Russian PMs reach consensus on major issues

Post by matwms Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 am

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao (L) meets with Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin in St. Petersburg, Russia, Nov. 7, 2011. (Xinhua/Yao Dawei)

SAINT PETERSBURG, Russia, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin held talks here Monday on major issues of common concern, including bilateral relations and the current international political and economic situation.

Wen said the two countries in recent years have witnessed frequent high-level exchanges, growing political trust, fruitful economic and trade cooperation, and close coordination in international affairs.

In face of complicated international political and economic situations, China and Russia, as neighbors and world powers, should further strengthen their strategic coordination and consolidate friendship, Wen said.

Sound China-Russia relations are not only in line with the fundamental interests of the two peoples, but also of significance to global peace and development, he added.

Both China and Russia are in favor of diversity of the world and against dominance of world affairs by any power or group of powers, Wen said.

China hopes that the two countries could support each other, help each other and join hands to meet challenges, said the Chinese leader. The two countries should work together to push for the democratization of international politics and for a new fair and just international political and economic order, he said.

The Chinese premier noted that both economies are in good shape and have respective advantages. Russia owns advanced technology and rich natural resources while China enjoys a good momentum of development and serves as a huge market. The two countries could make use of each other's advantages and carry out long-term mutually beneficial cooperation, said Wen.

The two countries should seize the opportunity and strengthen planning and coordination to further promote cooperation in trade, investment, finance, science and technology, he said. Cooperation in these fields would bring tangible benefits to the two peoples, boost the countries' competitiveness and international influence and help with world economic recovery and growth, Wen said.

Putin highly valued relations between Russia and China, saying frequent exchanges between the two countries' leaders have fostered a high level of political mutual trust and facilitated the development of bilateral ties.

Cooperation between the two countries in politics, economy, culture and international affairs has reached an unprecedented level, he added.

The two countries have broad common interests and face same challenges, said Putin. Therefore, the advancement of their comprehensive strategic partnership of cooperation is of strategic importance both to the two countries and to the whole world, Putin said.

Russia is willing to work with China to implement consensus reached by the two countries' leaders, continuously strive for new progress in bilateral ties and contribute to world peace and development, he said.

The two leaders met bilaterally after a meeting of the prime ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization member states.

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.ocalamobilenotary.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum