Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption

+10
Jewelz
Peppermint Patti
watchman42
godsfool713
Shadow
GoldPeg9
Goldmember
Alchemist
Azure
ymoilman
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 Empty Re: Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption

Post by GoldPeg9 Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Don't look at this unless you have a great sense of humour.

True story of Adam and Eve:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=zKAW96N-Vms

GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption - Page 2 Empty Re: Catholic Church Guilty of Baby Snatching in Australia: 150,000 babies stolen & sold in adoption

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:05 am

So you say...

"Very clever, Alchemist. You are asking, but you already know the answer."

Some things are better left for individuals to figure out themselves.

jahlives wrote:
Alchemist wrote:The Greeks had an interesting concept, that mankind did not originate at one place, but at various places on the earth at about the same time. This creation legend may not represent all of their varying beliefs, but it coincides with the second post up. In case you were going to ask, from personal studies. I'm sure it can be googled...

Also, who and where did Cain find a wife, he slew his brother and only he and Adam and Eve were on the planet. No clear explanation is offered biblically. If one continues with this line of thought... who did Adam and Eve's children marry if not each other? Don't ask me, I'm the one asking.

--------------

Very clever, Alchemist. You are asking, but you already know the answer. Perhaps the answer is in one of the books of Adam and Eve that were purposely eliminated from the King James bible that so many "believers" consider the complete inspired work of God. The bible may very well be the inspired word of God, but the men who compiled it certainly didn't include the whole story, did they? Why are there are so many different versions of the bible? Why are there books in the Catholic bible that are not in the King James bible? My spiritual mother gave me a Catholic bible one day and I couldn't believe my eyes. I had never heard of some of the books that were in that bible. Why are there "lost" books of the bible that really are not lost at all? For example, Joshua 10:12 and 2 Samuel 1:17 mention the book of Jasher, yet that book is conveniently missing from our bible.

My husband has a close friend from the Air Force who became a Catholic priest. After years of serving as a man of the cloth, he denounced his priesthood because he could no longer deny the truths that he learned about religion. He has the complete bible, with books that include herbal cures for every disease, supernatural works, and teleportation, just to name a few. Yeshua said that man would perform greater works than he, yet the books that explain the science of how he performed these miracles have been eliminated from the bible. The following site does a great job of summarizing the "lost" books. Read some of the reasons why certain books were excluded from the bible.

http://www.thelostbooks.com/descrip.htm

Archaeologists have found sites where human bones and tools that could not have been created by animals pre-date the Genesis Adam & Eve story, yet we still insist that the Adam & Eve of Genesis were the first man and woman here. Why would anyone reject science when everything that Yah creates is rooted in science? The earth has gone through evolutions that we ignore, yet hide behind religion and berate the thinkers. Go figure.

LOVE is my religion. WE ARE ONE!

Last edited by Alchemist on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 am

"Science has the first word on everything and the last word on nothing."
-Victor Hugo

In my way, knowledge alone has no discernment and faith without knowledge is in vain. Intuition is the guide and knowledge or reason its faithful servant. The two must be balanced to guide us, each of us, individually, along this great voyage of discovery called life. Just when I think I have it all figured out, I find that I don't.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:51 am

[quote="Alchemist"]So you say...

-------

I hope that my response to you was not taken offensively, because it was not intended to be in any way. Based on other posts from you, my perception is that you are very enlightened. It is my contention that the answers to the questions we pose are within us - one thought, one inspiration, one "download" away. Thought is energy and once we release that energy, it will come back to us. A very learned man under whom I studied history of Native Americans used to say to me repeatedly, "Backwards through the ages masterminds can trace themselves and thus they know." Have you ever just known something without having been told or having studied it? We are powerful beings and I know that we can't fully explore this subject in this forum, but I feel that through meditation, connection to our ancestors (our angels), and divine inspiration, the answers that are within us will be revealed. Peace.
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:20 am

"I hope that my response to you was not taken offensively, because it was not intended to be in any way."
Never. The only thing that can offend anyone is that which lies within.

"Have you ever just known something without having been told or having studied it?"

Yes. And if not, I have just what I need at the moment. When I'm in the way, synchronicity takes care of the rest.

[quote="jahlives"]
Alchemist wrote:So you say...

-------

I hope that my response to you was not taken offensively, because it was not intended to be in any way. Based on other posts from you, my perception is that you are very enlightened. It is my contention that the answers to the questions we pose are within us - one thought, one inspiration, one "download" away. Thought is energy and once we release that energy, it will come back to us. A very learned man under whom I studied history of Native Americans used to say to me repeatedly, "Backwards through the ages masterminds can trace themselves and thus they know." Have you ever just known something without having been told or having studied it? We are powerful beings and I know that we can't fully explore this subject in this forum, but I feel that through meditation, connection to our ancestors (our angels), and divine inspiration, the answers that are within us will be revealed. Peace.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum