Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful !

+3
dmk
Alchemist
ymoilman
7 posters

Go down

Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! Empty Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful !

Post by ymoilman Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:27 am

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader, links: Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful !
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 30-Oct-2011 19:19:31
(Thanks, R. Smile
Headline at eejournal.com, from Wired UK: "Success for Andrea Rossi's E-Cat cold fusion system, but mysteries remain"
http://www.eejournal.com/archives/fresh-bytes/success-for-andrea-rossis-e-cat-cold-fusion-system-but-mysteries/
Reader RM writes (or forwards?):
=====

This is Literally a World changing invention that will lower energy costs dramatically, Eliminate pollution totally for the power it creates and reduce wars over oil.
( All news media people and talk show hosts see message at the bottom )
1 MW E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful
(Test results obtained by the Corporation purchasing licensing right's Engineers and Scientists click here)
http://pesn.com/2011/10/28/9501940_1_MW_E-Cat_Test_Successful/

Changed:8:37 PM on Friday, October 28, 2011

News:October 28, 2011 Test of the One Megawatt E-Cat - PESWiki
http://peswiki.com/index.php/News:October_28%2C_2011_Test_of_the_One_Megawatt_E-Cat

Changed:1:10 AM on Saturday, October 29, 2011
( All news media people reading this, You need to report on this or the oil cartels and the governments they control will blow this up and kill the inventor, So they can continue the $4.00+ a gallon gas prices and keep their multiple100 foot+ Yachts and airliner size private jets )
tlb-fns
=============================
Please -- PASS THIS ON
=============================
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! Empty Re: Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful !

Post by Alchemist Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:44 am

Peswiki is good stuff!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful ! Empty Re: Cold Fusion Proven Oct.28 Test of One Million watt Device Successful !

Post by dmk Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:20 am

This is absolutely fabulous news!!
I had lost track on progress on this.
Thanks ymoilman for this information!
dmk
dmk

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 am

That's pretty darn interesting!! 8)

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 am

Fantastic news... thanks for posting.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:22 am

Found this to be a little strange if one was trying to prove the product?

"For a start, the US customer remains anonymous. In other words, a group of unknown, unverifiable people carried out tests which cannot be checked.

Secondly, observers apart from the customer were only allowed to view the test for a few minutes at a time and during the entire test the E-Cat remained connected to a power supply by a cable. The external power was supposedly turned off; as a demonstration it would have been more impressive for the reactor in its shipping container to be visibly disconnected while operating."

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:54 am

this looks like a big step to eliminating the need for most oil....

"Against all the odds, Andrea Rossi's E-Cat cold fusion power plant passed its biggest test yesterday, producing an average of 470 kilowatts for more than five hours (A technical glitch prevented it from achieving a megawatt as originally planned).. "
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks for posting ymoilman. Great find!
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum